67 Newport coupe value?

Ricky

Reaction score
[IMG
IMGP2184Medium-1.jpg

IMGP2194Medium-1.jpg
IMGP2189Medium-1.jpg
IMGP2193Medium.jpg

Hi Guys, heres a few more pics of this 67 Im looking to buy. I have searched quite a bit but cant find anything to compare to. If i find a Newport, its a four door, or a rust bucket so Im not sure what its worth. 25000 original miles, 383 high compression 4 barrel, some rust oozing out at the fender skirts. Any rough estimates would be appreciated.
I destroyed my last post so heres the new one.

Damn that is nice! As a keeper(it does qualify in my books) I would be happy to have it for under 6K. That's a rough estimate based on very little info. Start low on the offers.
If it drove flawlessly and everything works I might even be willing to spend more...

Good looking Newport. I'd start out with a $3500. offer and see where that gets ya.

If it does work out for you i'd be interested in two of the aftermarket wire wheel caps on it. I had a set of four on my trailer.... loaned it out and it came back with two missing.... Maybe i'll learn some day....:rant:

I think $3,500. may be a bit low but as previously stated, better, more thorough photos would help in being more accurate.

Back