For Sale 68 Monaco 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, it's time for the Monaco to go. Looking for $10K. Gonna take a loss but that's how it goes...

California car with original interior & lots of the original paint. Mechanically sound as can be. The front end is ready to be tightened up & I have the parts that will go with the car. I also have a freshly rebuilt gearbox with the Firm Feel upgrade (built for another car but never used).
fender tag.jpg
driver interior.jpg
engine front.jpg
Left driveway.jpgLeft.jpg

fender tag.jpg

driver interior.jpg

engine front.jpg

Left driveway.jpg

Left.jpg

I've seen this car at Carlisle with my own eyeballs a couple of years ago.

Very solid car....you won't find one as nice on the planet!

Worth every penny Ross is asking for this gem.

You'll be the #1 C-Body at any show you go to....

thumbs-up-smiley-hi.png

Thanks guys, I'm real sad to part with this beautiful car. I drove it to my buddy's farm today and parked it in a high traffic area. Man what a fun car to drive. That HP gets the big girl moving.

Its a great car. I hope it goes to somebody that is going to drive it, and it doesn't get museum stored for its originality..........
That's really why I'm selling it. I could rent more storage if I really wanted to but I've driven the car so little and it's a damn shame for it to sit there.

Pimperial, Pimpolara and Pimphundo = sad, lonely Monaco. I could make a Pimpmonaco but I don't think that the old men would like that.

Wish I had the money. I could add it to my '67 Monaco 500. Mine is not as nice though.

Glenn

That's really why I'm selling it. I could rent more storage if I really wanted to but I've driven the car so little and it's a damn shame for it to sit there.

Pimperial, Pimpolara and Pimphundo = sad, lonely Monaco. I could make a Pimpmonaco but I don't think that the old men would like that.
yea they would definitely hate you for that....probably take out a contract hit on you.

Best of luck selling this one Ross. This one really is THAT nice!

I'm very sorry to see you sell it but understand you can't keep or buy them all. If my situation were different I'd be a buyer for sure.

Good luck

If anyone is remotely interest, you will not be disappointed. I have seen it in person twice and it is a beauty.

Ross Monaco1.jpg

Ross Monaco1.jpg

Good luck with the sale Ross.
It seems like a very nice car and the price is reasonable.

Let me know if I should spread the word on a german Mopar Board

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back