69 newyorker for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

69newyorker

Reaction score
Contact seller
hello, i have a 69 newyorker for sale, 440 engine 727 trans motor has 117 thou origanal miles motor runs like a top, trans started to slip a little, i think its just low on fluid, body is pretty nice for its age, the motor has edelbrock intake, edelbrock 1407 carb, mopar performance electronic distributor, ngk plugs msd street fire wires, and coil, with hp c body manifolds and dual exhaust, lets just say its a sleeper, it has chewed up many kids honda civics. 2000 or ob im in pa.

dads pictures 023.jpg

009.jpg

hello, i have a 69 newyorker for sale, 440 engine 727 trans motor has 117 thou origanal miles motor runs like a top, trans started to slip a little, i think its just low on fluid, body is pretty nice for its age, the motor has edelbrock intake, edelbrock 1407 carb, mopar performance electronic distributor, ngk plugs msd street fire wires, and coil, with hp c body manifolds and dual exhaust, lets just say its a sleeper, it has chewed up many kids honda civics. 2000 or ob im in pa.

Hey there, I'm in NJ...looking for a decent c body car as daily driver...I might be interested. Can you provide more pics? (interior, sides, rear, trunk) or how close to south eastern pa are you?

Pretty rust-free for PA. I suggest you top off the transmission fluid so you can claim "shifts fine". Nobody believes those "probably just needs more coolant" or "just needs a tune-up" caveats.

youre right, Bill, im going to put some fluid in the trans and take the old girl out its ben long over due

just toped the fluids drove like a top, 110 mile an hour and no where near the floor

Not really sure, But i know it you stomp it to the floor it will burn the tires off of it until you let off,

Okay lower price 1,500 the motor alone is well worth that, and the body is in nice shape for its age, nice cruiser, anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back