SOLD 69 Sport Fury Convertible project- mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

340Dave

Reaction score
Contact seller
Last call....need the space and she's got to go

Car is mostly complete minus motor and requires restoration, needs new top, but goes up and down well, has been off the road and in inside storage since the early 90's...decent bucket console interior, body has good and bad spots, front stub needs repaired or replaced...If you have nothing on your plate and need this car more than I do and would like to talk about it , send me a PM and I can send you my email and cell number- will sell it for $1,500 CAD or $1,100 USD Car is in my shop in Nova Scotia Canada, thanks for looking

fury n1.JPG

fury n2.JPG

fury n10.JPG

fury n6.JPG

fury n7.JPG

fury n8.JPG

fury n9.JPG

Attachments

• fender tag.jpe
    fender tag.jpe
    5.2 KB · Views: 131
318 car,Windsor Ontario built,February 1969.
Not loaded,but well optioned car,good luck with the sale.
:thumbsup:

my 69 Coronet is originally white, black vinyl top, red interior, love the colors!

Last call....need the space and she's got to go

Car is mostly complete minus motor and requires restoration, needs new top, but goes up and down well, has been off the road and in inside storage since the early 90's...decent bucket console interior, body has good and bad spots, front stub needs repaired or replaced...If you have nothing on your plate and need this car more than I do and would like to talk about it , send me a PM and I can send you my email and cell number- will sell it for $1,500 CAD or $1,100 USD Car is in my shop in Nova Scotia Canada, thanks for looking

View attachment 383077

View attachment 383078

View attachment 383083

View attachment 383090

View attachment 383091

View attachment 383092

View attachment 383093
If I could, I would buy it right now. I hope that someone saves it.

Does the drop glass from a '69 vert, also fit a '68 Fury vert? I know the '67's are different but that looks like the same glass as a '68.
LOL, If that car was over here I would pay $500 just for the drivers side drop glass's, very hard to find if not impossible here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back