70 300 rag top

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth67

Reaction score
Contact seller
70 Chrysler 300 a true barn find sat for 37 yrs. Car is option with power windows,power vent windows,6 way power seat, buckets console, power antenna, power trunk release,am fm 8 track, sentinel headlights, auto temp control, sure grip, and power top. This car has the original numbers matching drivetrain all the way down to carb and duel snorkle air breather. Motor runs excellent,tranny shifts smooth. Car has been painted at some point and could use to be reprinted to be perfect and it also needs a top. Car has new carpet, plugs,wires,muffler,fuel filter. I'm asking $5,500.

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

Where is this car located? Thuis one looks like a much better deal than the one I've been looking at here in Phoenix.

Chris, they're calling out to you.
"Chrissss...."
"Chrissss...."
"Chrissss...."

photos_chrysler_300_1970_1.jpg

Last edited:
What a buddy Stan! I know I can always count on you to help spend my money. Thanks buddy!

Where is this car located? Thuis one looks like a much better deal than the one I've been looking at here in Phoenix.

The car located in Illinois about 12 miles west of Peoria. Just trying to recoop my money. Wife has been off work and things are tight.

this won't last long.......nice solid car with plenty of options, priced reasonably

My brother just bought a 2013 H-D Heritege Softail. It's longer than his 1993, and won't fit in his shed. He extended the end of the shed so the bike fits in it. I'll have to take a picture next time I'm in Wisconsin.

I thought I was going to have to do that to fit my Imperial in my garage. Thankfully the points on the front bumper fit up in between the studs and the door clears the back bumper by a 1/2".

That is tight! Yet protected from the elements. I like the bump stops on the back wall, if that is what it is? Nice!!!!

That is tight! Yet protected from the elements. I like the bump stops on the back wall, if that is what it is? Nice!!!!

Bumper stops. Heh.
How about patches where the bumper punched holes...

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I like that Stan......I gotta do something like that once I get a car in there........the width, however, is more of a issue than the length.

That is tight Stan, I have curb stops sitting on the floor so I dont hit the car on the back wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back