70 300 'Vert WIW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the next picture. P9110013.jpg

P9110013.jpg

Nice cars, if it were me, I'd make him a package deal on the vert and the wagon. Did he tell you what he wanted out of the wagon?
How are the mechanicals on it?
5K for them both and only buy the 4-door if these 2 need anything from it and add $500.

I like them both - but the fact that both of them need dash pads could add a lot to the cost if you need to get Just Dashes to re-do them. They are expensive.

F6 is green, R6 is red..........

Always wanted a wagon and that one has all the right options except the color.....buy it and use it as a shipping container for my fenders

The ragtop is gonna be a looker

yes, i agree on the ragtop, and it's loaded up pretty ncie too.you forgot to mention the p seat and tilt/tele

I guess there is one good thing about finding cars on this side of the yard....the dashboards are not usually warped from heat...such as this car's.....a small consolation.

You're right on thr color code Dave, i fixed it. He's asking $3500 fo the wagon and $4500 for the 'vert and $1500 for the 4dr. I'm thinking of offering $5000 for all three. Due to the high cost of restoring them I really think the wagon and convertable are worth about half of what he's asking.

That is an outstanding vert! That could sway me from an Imp...maybe. What would something that nice cost in that condition??? Is there more pictures of it available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back