73 Imp Coupe w/monroof - reasonable asking price

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Black Imp will do for sure. I would like a 2 door 1969 or 1970. I can pretty much deal with any color except dark green.

Those are my favored years in the Fuselage Imperials also, although the burnt orange '72/'73 Imperial that you and Dave took pictures of at Carlisle really made an impression on me.

I will keep you in mind. I have a few connections out here that are Mopar goons also, so I will put the word out.

Last edited:
It's clear to me.... I was born and raised there..... It's a good place to be FROM... But I sure miss the car culture there.

Hey Matt.... You still looking for a "pie pan"...?

I did get one from Mike (Newp on this site) and it has a patina on it that matches the car pretty well but I would go for a spare as I now have some 4,000 square feet of wall space in my shop I have to pretty up! What do you have?

Well, I got her home tonight. I'll post up some photos tomorrow.

The car isn't perfect but it's pretty damn close.

He's pretty good with a spray gun for sure!
That turns out to be a major understatement. I am very honored to have met three fine gentlemen today who are very serious about restoring & preserving the finest collection of cars (mostly Mopar) that I've ever had the privilege of viewing in person. These boys know what they're doing & they have great taste in cars.

Im seriously thinking about driving back there next weekend & grabbing one more... Not kidding.

1st off congrats on the beautiful Imperial. I was tempted but, I like how the Coronet is kind of basic. Plus those sunroofs are hard to find parts for. Heck, try finding parts for a Dakota Convertible. What else does he have? I'm remotely close to Milwaukee.

That turns out to be a major understatement. I am very honored to have met three fine gentlemen today who are very serious about restoring & preserving the finest collection of cars (mostly Mopar) that I've ever had the privilege of viewing in person. These boys know what they're doing & they have great taste in cars.

Im seriously thinking about driving back there next weekend & grabbing one more... Not kidding.

Like....?????

Congrats on your new Imp! Can't wait to see more of it. Let's here more about your visit with these gents and there collection. Did you beat him up on the price or give him more then he was asking?

Which of the other cars is he selling? I know his wife is on him about thinning the herd.

Congrats!!
What the heck did you use to drag that 5,000 lb boat home .

??:

ywi24trailer1_9.jpg

Sounds like these gents left an impression on you and you seem to appreciate their philosophy to keep them original. I like that. And congrats from me as well.

Well, I got her home tonight. I'll post up some photos tomorrow.

The car isn't perfect but it's pretty damn close.

Congradulations on aquiring that beautiful Imperial.... A great piece of Mopar history. It looks like it's begging for a road trip.

I did get one from Mike (Newp on this site) and it has a patina on it that matches the car pretty well but I would go for a spare as I now have some 4,000 square feet of wall space in my shop I have to pretty up! What do you have?

I have one from the 69 300 parts car I bought, The logo was a little discolored from the underhood fire so I sprayed it black and was going to use it on my "K" 440. I am using the dual snorkle but the 440 decal won't fit on the pie pan.
It's yours if you wnat it..
Rockerarm@juno.com with your mailing address.

Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back