For Sale 73 Imperial daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some youtubes if you want to see them....?
You should share them here...I use YouTube often to share videos of my barges. I bought Big Red after they sent me several videos. Helps seal the deal if long distant buyers are interested.

I'm looking for a 4 door to drive when my wagon is hibernating. Has to run and drive well, or be relatively close to it with a little work. Basically I want something that has some rust and/or body damage to where I'm not concerned about driving it in the bad weather. But not to the point that it's unsafe and I'm concerned for my familys safety. Would your car fit this description?

I would try something like this video or a little less polished if you want to sell...otherwise you are gonna attract the derby crowd.:BangHead:

Just remember to mention your love of the car at least a dozen times, so the derby guys throw up and move on!

No not yet.
Very good. In case you weren't aware I've sent a few PMs over the past couple days inquiring more info...barring some unforseen condition I'm pretty sure I'll take it. Please respond when you get a moment

Very good. In case you weren't aware I've sent a few PMs over the past couple days inquiring more info...barring some unforseen condition I'm pretty sure I'll take it. Please respond when you get a moment
Heres a YouTube I made just for you.

Thanks, I appreciate the video. Like I said in our private messages, I'll buy it provided it's not absolutely rotted out underneath. I'm totally fine with normal rust, weak spots in the floors and trunk, etc...just not severely rotted framerails

I'm going to have to respectfully back out of negotiations for this Imperial.
Sounds as though it would be better off for local sale only. Not quite sure what the situation is, but lines of communication between Gregg and I have been sporadic at best. It's gotten to the strange point where I've begun to feel as though I'm nagging for information. Seems to be a nice guy, but I'm not receiving answers to questions that I'm asking.
This is really a total bummer, because the Imperial is virtually identicle to my avatar, which was my parents new car back in the 70s. Plus it would have fit my needs perfectly, an all weather vehicle with body issues, but a solid foundation and trustworthy drivetrain.
Anyone relatively local that's interested should certainly inquire. One important thing that was mentioned in private, is that this is originally an Idaho car which he drove back to his former residence in Atlanta. Never did recieve any pictures, but I'm going to guess that the floors and framerails on this thing are super solid.
Best of luck with your sale.

I'm going to have to respectfully back out of negotiations for this Imperial.
Sounds as though it would be better off for local sale only. Not quite sure what the situation is, but lines of communication between Gregg and I have been sporadic at best. It's gotten to the strange point where I've begun to feel as though I'm nagging for information. Seems to be a nice guy, but I'm not receiving answers to questions that I'm asking.
This is really a total bummer, because the Imperial is virtually identicle to my avatar, which was my parents new car back in the 70s. Plus it would have fit my needs perfectly, an all weather vehicle with body issues, but a solid foundation and trustworthy drivetrain.
Anyone relatively local that's interested should certainly inquire. One important thing that was mentioned in private, is that this is originally an Idaho car which he drove back to his former residence in Atlanta. Never did recieve any pictures, but I'm going to guess that the floors and framerails on this thing are super solid.
Best of luck with your sale.
I went through similar feats of communication to get my 72 ironically from your state last year. Keep the communication open...if it's solid underneath this would be a good project.

No matter what happens, its not my intent to burn any bridges. I'm 800 miles away and have to either buy plane tickets, or arrange transportation. So I kinda need to have specifics nailed down before I committ to either option. Hope to nail down the details with a phone conversation, after I find out when an appropriate time to call would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back