Air cleaner decal

Red63440

Reaction score
Where would I get the correct decal for the air cleaner on my 68 ....383HP? I removed the pie pan....

3Eb3m83J55Ie5Gc5Fdccj25d60e2323f81a3b.jpg

You should be able to get them at Phoenix Graphics too. There's a link on the right --->

I DONT THINK THATS A HP MOTOR. IT HAS LOG EXHAUST MANIFOLDS. it should have a single snorkel air cleaner

I know you are wrong.... Yes, its an HP engine and it has HP exhaust manifolds....

Monaco%20Engine.JPG

Monaco_Fender_Tag.jpg

Last edited:
He must have a really small screen, its not hard to tell that's an HP manifold.

Besides....... Who cares....? My 69 300 dosen't have an HP motor..... But the dual snorkel air filter looks so cool.

engine left (Large).jpg

Did C-bodies with a 383 come with a pie tin? I don't think so but.........
Wasn't that a B-body thing?

2qxt1jo.jpg

2jbb79.jpg

I had a dual snorkel from a '68 and a pie tin didn't fit. :rant: I was PISSED!

Last edited:
Did C-bodies with a 383 come with a pie tin? I don't think so but.........
Wasn't that a B-body thing?

2qxt1jo.jpg

2jbb79.jpg

I had a dual snorkel from a '68 and a pie tin didn't fit. :rant: I was PISSED!

Well when I got the car the pie pan was on it...doesn't mean it was right but I hate like hell when some know it all walks up and says, "you know that isn't correct". With that being said I would like to know...did it or didn't it come with the pie pan?

I was asking because I found it interesting. Even if doesn't supposed to have one, I'd still want to put one on. Even if only to stop the azzholes from saying they had a 440 Hemi just like that....

< Sent from my tablet >

I was asking because I found it interesting. Even if doesn't supposed to have one, I'd still want to put one on. Even if only to stop the azzholes from saying they had a 440 Hemi just like that....

< Sent from my tablet >

Is that like a full frame off resto???

No pie tin...no decals other than the rectangular yellow air cleaner decal.

I have been on several sites so far and I have yet to find the right decal.

Back