Almost have all the parts for the 59 fury Project

Vanish

Reaction score
Well it took almost a Whole year to find everything i needed minus a few random trim pieces to start my latest project.
The newest car was hit in the right rear quarter panel and parked from 1999.
After sitting in my chair and consuming several cases of Beer i decided it was a lot simpler to replace the panel that to straighten it ... Or i am getting lazy ?

This 59 Fury is for my Wife and she needs certain things like power steering and most importantly Air Conditioning.
Without these items it will end up like the last car she wanted sitting in the shop unloved and untouched kinda like me when i refused to add them to her all original unrestored 64 Plymouth.

DSCN0468.JPG
00101_c1dQBTHNCzX_1200x900.jpg
DSCN0515.JPG
s-l1600.jpg
59 Plymouth inside view rear fender.jpg
thumbnail_DSCN5256.jpg

Last edited:
That's how you do it. Gather as much parts as you can before you get started. You'll likely find more stuff you need as you dig in. Not waiting on parts & having to hunt keeps projects from stalling. Good job

I wish I could get my wife interested in old cars.[/QUOTE

Well she is my second wife lessons learned here don't chase the crazy ones and opposites realty don't go well together
And i let her choose what she wants in her car ..... That's why she is selling her 64 and sold her 61 Plymouth also. ..... Oh well i could have told her she wouldn't be happy.
But Happy Wife happy life!

Well she is my second wife lessons learned here don't chase the crazy ones and opposites realty don't go well together
And i let her choose what she wants in her car ..... That's why she is selling her 64 and sold her 61 Plymouth also. ..... Oh well i could have told her she wouldn't be happy.
But Happy Wife happy life!

That's how you do it. Gather as much parts as you can before you get started. You'll likely find more stuff you need as you dig in. Not waiting on parts & having to hunt keeps projects from stalling. Good job

I always work that way i am never in a hurry to do any project .... The one thing i realty hate getting started and have everything come to a screeching halt because i need some tiny part ........ Blood pressure rising and the tools are a flying

Where did you find the parts? That is a good score. Keep us posted on the progress. Love those Forward Look cars, 2 or 4 door, they are all cool.

Where did you find the parts? That is a good score. Keep us posted on the progress. Love those Forward Look cars, 2 or 4 door, they are all cool.

First and foremost friends that are into Forward Look cars ... and the last hope is the trusty old interWeb.
John Fowlie Aka( Big M auto ) is the supplier of the deck lid out of Cal
Randy Gardner Jr. Aka( TheChryslerKid ) had the NOS Quarter panel out of Fla.

Back