For Sale Auction, 65 300L w/4 Spd Man. trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good amount of Forward Look Station wagons for sale as well.

Could you choose for different shifters at that time.?
Seen a few straight hurst shifters but can,t remember a bend one for a 65 300L...

I believe that,s correct , and 14 convertibles......
Is that "L"s only or...??? That might be where my appraiser got his info, as he said there were 15 4-speed convertibles. I am sure he was mistaken, and that number was not for the run of the mill 300, like mine.

And it's the shifter handle I've been looking for for a whole lotta years. Not common at all.

Not sure if it means anything or not,my car is a very early production model. Maybe the shifter got changed out of the assembly line after production began?? My sequence number is 10031. It also has these "brackets" welded on the lower door jambs(only driver side is shown in my pics)for possibly some kind of hinge cover that never saw production? These are not on later cars that I know of.

jamb 1.JPG

jamb 2.JPG

Jeezes, Peter, I knew your car was rare, but I had no idea they were that rare.

I think 300 rag's car is a non letter car; I'm pretty sure as well that the 14 or 15 car production number only includes the letter cars.

More proof that you should never photograph a slab without the skirts on, I mean there right there in the trunk man!:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back