SOLD Bluesmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, while I am not surprised, I still find it shocking the negativity coming from this group.

Spyphish -

Firstly the crotchety old dudes on this site are notoriously cheap. They'll tell you formal error cars are not that valuable and not in demand. While that may certainly be true of New Yorkers and Imperials, the same cannot be said of Monaco's, which are wildly in demand. The front-end alone of a '74 Monaco is worth as much as they think a whole car is worth.

Secondly there is a disdain for Bluesmobiles or anything that has been wildly modified from the way Mother Mopar built them in this group, so don't expect much support when it comes to trying to sell a car that can and will get 4-5 times what their "equivalent" formal error car would get.

Well done Bluesmobiles can and will get anywhere from 15-25k, especially with the go fast goodies, you just have to market it to the right group (this isn't it).

Brian
Thank you... I can agree with some of that. This is certainly the wrong forum to bring this car for sale in... but might find an interested party. I'd be surprised if your values prove out, but certainly don't care enough to research it.
Well EXCUSE ME for posting a motor pic to get the junk to paint. You like this better? This is a fun car that we put 150 miles on today. For you only, BLUELIGHT SPECIAL $40K. Just kidding. I love this thread and the folks on it.. Will be in Mount Prospect on June 16th if you want to inspect the quality and the driveline will be transferred to the Lemons 24 car on the lift for November race. BASH AWAY!!! This thread should be C Bodies for Bash and Free Stephen Hebert

View attachment 188269

View attachment 188270
It's general seen as poor form to bash a member's car... that doesn't all the way apply when someone signs up and immediately goes for a sale. FWIW, I did try to temper my posts... I can see you've put in some time and money, but I won't be able to get very enthusiastic with your results as a for sale car. We have a member who loves his BluesMobile and has won many of us over... I wouldn't take that as a sign we are all going to get on board.

Your event list is interesting, but isn't inline with the things I'd like to do with a car. For some of us, the modifications and Lemons are just shy of derby and ruin the cars as we like to see them. They're your cars, enjoy them as you will... just don't expect too much enthusiasm from around here.

Thank you... I can agree with some of that. This is certainly the wrong forum to bring this car for sale in... but might find an interested party. I'd be surprised if your values prove out, but certainly don't care enough to research it.

It's general seen as poor form to bash a member's car... that doesn't all the way apply when someone signs up and immediately goes for a sale. FWIW, I did try to temper my posts... I can see you've put in some time and money, but I won't be able to get very enthusiastic with your results as a for sale car. We have a member who loves his BluesMobile and has won many of us over... I wouldn't take that as a sign we are all going to get on board.

Your event list is interesting, but isn't inline with the things I'd like to do with a car. For some of us, the modifications and Lemons are just shy of derby and ruin the cars as we like to see them. They're your cars, enjoy them as you will... just don't expect too much enthusiasm from around here.

Thank you for your candor. I have posted another car, more in line this thread. Thanks

IMG_0149.JPG

I just don't get it, why repair quarter rot, put on a shiny paint job, throw a bunch of flash candy parts & monster the motor up on what is suppose to be a 'Beater'...

:realcrazy: :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I guess you won't be around Volo, IL on the 23rd?

Neither will Stephen Hebert.

According to his arrest report, Stephen Hebert told police he had used heroin and drank two shots of whiskey before the incident. He also reported having been drinking with his brother since getting off work at 6:30 p.m.

Stephen Hebert refused a sobriety test, telling police he could not perform the test at that time, the report says.

He was booked Tuesday into Parish Prison on counts of DWI and negligent homicide.

Watch it there Charmin, I don't drink and drive. Internet slander is a serious offense. You might be barkin' up the wrong tree. Tired of spending money on BS cars. May have to "lawyer up". Bon Jour

Mr. Stephen L. Hebert has been Assistant Secretary and Assistant Treasurer of Lake Charles Harbor & Terminal District since July 1, 2008. Mr. Hebert served as the President of 3001 Inc., since 2004. Mr. Hebert has been an employee of 3001 since 1970. Since 2001, his primary responsibilities have included government relations, client relations, contract negotiations, and the creation and implementation of new technology. Mr. Hebert was one of the first in the industry ... to use Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) systems. He developed automated field-to-finish techniques for turnkey surveying and mapping operations. He established 3001’s hydrographic surveying department in 1979. Beginning in 1986, he managed the first federally funded countywide GIS programs for property ownership mapping, which included one of the first commercial applications of Global Positioning System (GPS) surveying. His experience in CADD, GIS, and hydrography led to his managing the first all-digital, comprehensive river charting project for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Mr. Hebert’s experience in developing government partnerships among local, state, and federal agencies for geospatial projects helped 3001 perform the first statewide digital orthophotography mission for the U.S. Geological Survey and the State of Louisiana. He was appointed to the board of Lake Charles Harbor & Terminal District in February 2007. He recognized the need for a more efficient method to create Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) and, in the late nineties, implemented a newly designed airborne LIght Detection And Ranging (LIDAR) sensor created for 3001 by a U.S. defense contractor. Mr. Hebert also supervised 3001’s pioneering efforts in the market of digital photogrammetric mapping cameras beginning in 2001. Mr. Hebert served as a Director of 3001 Inc., since 2001. Mr. Hebert is a registered Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in several states. He also is a Certified Hydrographer and a Certified Mapper under the American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back