Brake drum puller tool recommendations? 66 newport

Thought this kit would be quick since I thought it was specific to my Newport guess I fell victim to summit racing advertising I liked the idea of all shiny new parts.

The poor quality from "one size fits all" yeah I don't usually buy universal things in general. Makes sense now why it says 66 mustang on one of the box labels! That car is lighter too.. concerning.
This is the issue with most of this stuff. Yea, it looks good, but once you dig into it, you find out the truth. "One size fits all" isn't true in the C-body world... Actually in the Mopar world in general...

This is the issue with most of this stuff. Yea, it looks good, but once you dig into it, you find out the truth. "One size fits all" isn't true in the C-body world... Actually in the Mopar world in general...

"Universal Fit" means the part universally fits nothing. .

Just got the money back. Looking at some aftermarket drums looks like none of them come with the wheel hub.

Can I reuse the wheel hub assembly? or do I need to buy a new one. The old drums are scored and uneven.

Just got the money back. Looking at some aftermarket drums looks like none of them come with the wheel hub.

Can I reuse the wheel hub assembly? or do I need to buy a new one. The old drums are scored and uneven.
You can replace the bearings and reuse the hub.

Back