Bring back our Drive-in movies!

I was there last night. Worst of the series. Very disappointed.
Every one of those movies was awful... hollywood entertainment, perhaps, but absolutely nothing ever makes sense.

I forgive you since you watched it at the drive-in :poke:

Every one of those movies was awful... hollywood entertainment, perhaps, but absolutely nothing ever makes sense.

I forgive you since you watched it at the drive-in :poke:

Most movies Jeff do not make sense. They are there for the imagination or fantasy. I like the series, especially number 5.

Most movies Jeff do not make sense. They are there for the imagination or fantasy. I like the series, especially number 5.
I saw the one where they were drug smugglers in Mexico in the theater because I knew a young man who was involved in the build of one of the bit part cars. The rest I saw on TV with multiple viewings required to get to the end before sleep took over.

Vin Diesel has never uttered a phrase about an automobile that made any sense... watch "My Cousin Vinny" Marisa has brilliant part and I can find no flaws in anything she says. :rofl:

I saw the one where they were drug smugglers in Mexico in the theater because I knew a young man who was involved in the build of one of the bit part cars. The rest I saw on TV with multiple viewings required to get to the end before sleep took over.

Vin Diesel has never uttered a phrase about an automobile that made any sense... watch "My Cousin Vinny" Marisa has brilliant part and I can find no flaws in anything she says. :rofl:

Is there a point ?

The "F&F" movie that had the utterly non-sensical airplane sequence in it made me laugh for days! The endless run-up to take-off speed took forever. I remember reading a while back that if that had been "reality", they would have required a runway approximately 100,000' long to accommodate that whole hilarious and wholly unrealistic sequence! Know that the longest runway in North America is 39,000' at Edwards Dry Lake in CA, and the longest civilian runway is Denver's DIA @ 16,000'.

Yeah, but again, fantasy, fiction, imagination. Shawshank, Jaws, Star Wars, Rambo, Spiderman, Field of Dreams...
Should I go on?

Estimates to build the Death Star range (in Earth time) between 35 and 50 years, depending on the option packages selected. Custom paint is additional. Lead contractor on that project was Al's Death Star, LLC. There is a 230-year backlog on new Death Star orders.

Current sticker for a fully-equipped Death Star is nineteen quintillion dollars, with 50% down and e-z financing available.

Last edited:
Damn... can't win... this conversation has devolved into an exercise in NJ/construction logic :rofl:

I'm pretty sure if anyone bothered to look at the bottom the dang thing had a "made in taiwan" sticker on it

:lol: ...:thumbsup:

Back