For Sale Bunch of Interior and Exterior Parts 1965 Polara 880 or Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

65Polara880

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi i have a bunch of parts that i dont need anymore, they are leftovers from my 1965 Polara 880 Convertible, my car is a Canadian car but manay parts are still usabe for the US cars. Anyways i hope the parts will be able to help a few people please email me if you see something of interest i can forward more pics etc and we can work out a deal.

Thank you
Rob 100_4987.jpg

100_4987.jpg

Hello still have most of these parts and I will be posting some more today, let e know if anything is of interest to you.

rob

Hi i have a bunch of parts that i dont need anymore, they are leftovers from my 1965 Polara 880 Convertible, my car is a Canadian car but manay parts are still usabe for the US cars. Anyways i hope the parts will be able to help a few people please email me if you see something of interest i can forward more pics etc and we can work out a deal.

Thank you
RobView attachment 9805

I'd like the parking and back up lens's. If you have a truck lock..I'll take that too. LOL Please PM me with price and shipping to Texas. Feels like Christmas all over again! ;)

Updated Pictures and More Parts Added Too

I have added most things are nice or very good condition for restoration.

I also have some lower mouldings and upper body trim, full grille with headlight buckets and hood trim.

thank you\rob

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Hi there. are those bumper rubbers on the left of this photo?
I may be interested in the ignition switch with keys as well.
maybe a clock as well provided this all fits a 1966 Polara.
Let me know!
Thanks
Tom
attachment.php

Hi there. are those bumper rubbers on the left of this photo?
I may be interested in the ignition switch with keys as well.
maybe a clock as well provided this all fits a 1966 Polara.
Let me know!
Thanks
Tom
attachment.php

His Canadian car has a different clock than ours. Ours is round.

That is very true Catfish. We have the Monaco dash boards in our Polara's

$T2eC16d,!yEE9s5jGKu7BRumWTJF)g~~48_20.JPG

It could be but the Canadian Monaco's had this dash style as well

65-66 US polaras and monacos had the dual round pod dash. The Canadian model had the fury type dash. It's weird.

Yes, even some of us Canadians are confused asking me why I put a Monaco/Fury dash into a Polara that should have the dual pod dash.

I have to come up with a whimsical/snippy answer but haven't just yet other than telling the truth :D

Last edited:
And the Dodge dash is so much better...! I always wondered why they did this...tragic

I agree! the US Dash is solar systems away from that square box of a speedometer face. :(

Just wanted to clarify all these parts are sold correct? I need a few things out of that stuff if not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back