Carlisle 2017

traintech55

Reaction score
Two questions for you guys in the know.
1. Does anyone know if the Illinois I PASS is good on the Pennsylvania turnpike?
2. Is anyone interested in setting up a place to meet, maybe Sat?
I am going down on Friday, and meeting up with John, (Moparnutcase), and will hang out with him in the survivor tent. Since this is my first time going, I would enjoy putting a face to some of the names. Will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

The obligatory 10 am photo shoot is at my 71 on Saturday.
I will arrive late tomorrow night

I gotta believe they are all tied together but I refuse to use the electronic system

I should be there on Saturday. I will not leave this year until i meet someone from this Forumn.

Two questions for you guys in the know.
1. Does anyone know if the Illinois I PASS is good on the Pennsylvania turnpike?
2. Is anyone interested in setting up a place to meet, maybe Sat?
I am going down on Friday, and meeting up with John, (Moparnutcase), and will hang out with him in the survivor tent. Since this is my first time going, I would enjoy putting a face to some of the names. Will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Sorry... I'm as useless to you as my central Florida E pass account is everywhere except where I live. I flipped open the rental thingy... they said it was good everywhere... I bet their wrong.

As for #2 Will posted his spaces in the other thread... cat miss him, he's the only guy in the swap on the fence with his vintage trailer using most of the space.

Please don't hang in the tent all day... There is too much to see to waste a entire day. I'll post my hat and tee shirt of the day... to make me more approachable/recognizable. But I expect to be away from my car much of the time.

You know I'm just calling everybody John or Dave... this crap is getting out of had.

Btw.. who is staying at the comfort inn in Mechanicsburg? I know some are but it was a long time ago when we all posted.

Man have not heard Scatterbrain in forever. Loved their sophisticated songs such as Mr Johnson And The Juice Crew. Anyway as u can tell I haven't been too active here but have been to Carlisle on and off since high school. And once I had the fury a regular for the past 6 julys. My daughter goes to Dickinson so go fairly often. There is a direct correlation from her tuition to my lack of progress on the car. Will stop by and say hi on Sat. Then probably visit Molly Pitcher Brewing on my way out of town, Probably Stan's Beverage too. Mike

I will be in p 206 with a bunch of rebuilt distributors! Stop by for some shade!

Back