Carlisle 2017

We arrived yesterday and are settled in at the Western Village Campground 10 minutes away from the fairground.

Will be there tomorrow bright and early with my green '68 Sport Fury Survivor parked on the showfield. I will be wearing one Dave's Polara t-shirts and will have a large lime green tent behind the car. I have another one of these 10 x 20 tents if a group wants to borrow one but would need a way to get it to the fairgrounds.

Bill

I'll be there on Friday & Saturday. However with my 04 Concorde Limited in the LH field. Hope to meet some of you there. I'm staying at the Motel 6 Harrisburg South New Cumberland . Safe travels to all.

Who's Dave? Which Dave? Where Dave? Is this the Carlisle thread to post to for information? Just posted in cantflip's thread then saw this one. Between the A/C service tech taking my money and my 4.7 yr old daughter running around with scissors, I'm lost. And confused.

Planning to be there Sunday, hope to meet up with some of you hooligans. It will be good for me.

Who's Dave? Which Dave? Where Dave? Is this the Carlisle thread to post to for information? Just posted in cantflip's thread then saw this one. Between the A/C service tech taking my money and my 4.7 yr old daughter running around with scissors, I'm lost. And confused.

Planning to be there Sunday, hope to meet up with some of you hooligans. It will be good for me.

We are all gonna be in the Green Field.

Rolled into the motel a little while ago... Crappy weather on and off on the way down and you can cut the humidity with a knife.

Rolled into the motel a little while ago... Crappy weather on and off on the way down and you can cut the humidity with a knife.
Chicagoland area has 90% humidity today. Supposed to be down to the middle 70"s tomorrow. Lets hope it makes its way east.

Chicagoland area has 90% humidity today. Supposed to be down to the middle 70"s tomorrow. Lets hope it makes its way east.
I don't believe anything the weathermen say anymore.... Whatever happens... happens.

We decided the cool hotel room was the place for us after dinner tonight.

Your I Pass will melt on the PA Pike. If your have a $25 recharge to your credit card it will get hit 3 times before you cross back into Ohio. The PA turnpike is no joke they intend to raise it every year till 2040. The half-hour extra it will cost you to go the way John mentioned coming out of Ohio is time we'll spent on much safer roads.

Sitting in the Fairfield in Chambersburg, be up in the AM, somewhere around the new trucks area.

Look for the burnt orange polar in the c body section with a tent city behind it.

upload_2017-7-13_21-26-15.png

We are all gonna be in the Green Field.

Green as in color-coded sections or green as in the one that's not burnt off brown? :D

First time there, will look around until we find someone. We'll be heading out of Mt Airy around 8AM, sooner if I get outta Manassas earlier. Should get us there by 10-10:30.

Thanks for the locator tip. Looking forward to it!

What's the Sunday attendance and schedule like? Still plenty to see and do? Worthwhile just to meet some of the gang, just curious what to expect.

Typical July Carlisle weather. Just drove across the pike from Detroit. Sunroof open, ac off, humid as hell. These new cooled seats actually do work!

Back