Carlisle 2018, cantflip's summer vacation thread...

Yes, the young man got her for a 4 digit price. He really sounded like he has a good head on his shoulders and answered all of my questions in an intelligent manor. IMO he overpaid a little, but for low miles and no rust bubbles, plus the color he was after... I get it. The car had sat for a couple of decades and the dealer didn't go through her enough to prevent some early brake hose issues... but I suppose that isn't enough to complain about them.

He said they were nice to deal with. I made sure to invite him here about 27 times... I hope he shows up.

I don't mind paying top dollar for a low mileage rust free Formal. If I got another one that would be the route I would go.

Do they rent golf carts there for people to get from one side of the grounds to the other...?

Do they rent golf carts there for people to get from one side of the grounds to the other...?
As Dave said, no.... But they did have a "taxi" service that you could call. A donation to their charity was the fare. I think that was new this year.

You can also catch a ride on this.
early7.jpg

Back