Carlisle 2018, cantflip's summer vacation thread...

I think the spot with the sewer cover is a low spot, so if it rains hard it turns into a river, just a heads-up. And keep in mind it IS a SEWER cover, and NOT air tight.
Also, I wouldn't wait until the last minute on that tank unit, just in case there are any issues with it. My brother has bought several reproductions, and has had issues with a LOT, if not all, of them. I don't know where he got them.
SEE YOU THERE!
I considered that, but Will has been there a while and I don't recall any interesting aromas... and wouldn't it make a great spot for the grill? :lol::thankyou:

Late breaking news... I scored a ticket for the Daytona race the weekend prior to my boarding the train on Sunday. Now I'll have to up my game just a little... I have no intention of driving home and then back to Sanford. I'm thinking I'll look into camping options at the track. It's supposed to be a weekend pass, in the hot pits, but I don't have much more info yet.

Late breaking news... I scored a ticket for the Daytona race the weekend prior to my boarding the train on Sunday. Now I'll have to up my game just a little... I have no intention of driving home and then back to Sanford. I'm thinking I'll look into camping options at the track. It's supposed to be a weekend pass, in the hot pits, but I don't have much more info yet.
Cool. Post pictures please.

Find out Monday for sure... just ordered 5 Toyo's P235/75R15 WSW for $465 carry out. I suppose I'll know if they're any good soon enough.

damnnn,, I just got some Toyo's and they were about three times that amount...... :(

damnnn,, I just got some Toyo's and they were about three times that amount...... :(
:wtf: That doesn't seem right. I called the local Firestone to order mine... no account or whatever... 10% off sale until July and another $100 if I have them do the installation package. I have access to tire equipment and a better balancer than they have...

They couldn't possibly have been P235/75r15 TOYO Extensa A/S 105s WW Tires, then. Never seen them for more than 95 bucks each, anywhere.

We've seen his pictures.. are you sure you want to see them? :poke:
Maybe if he can find an 8 or 9 year old to take them they'd be ok:rofl:
You'll have to settle for what I can provide, only the one pass, so no guest photographers. I would have never payed for passes like this, so I am a little excited to try the experience.

I considered that, but Will has been there a while and I don't recall any interesting aromas... and wouldn't it make a great spot for the grill? :lol::thankyou:

I don't think it's a drain. It's about 2 1/2 feet above ground level. I think its a vent, in which case the grille might not be a good idea.

I have a Nikon now so I'll be even more dangerous.....
:rofl::thumbsup::thankyou:
Touche'
Jeff's are usually just blurry from him fingering the lens, yours are completely a mess freom color balance and being unfocused.:rofl:
Lol..all in good fun you guys!
Maammm... Kenny's picking on us... :lol:
I thought your pics were good Jeff. <<<hugs>>>
:D
I'm feeling the love, thanks Doug :D
I don't think it's a drain. It's about 2 1/2 feet above ground level. I think its a vent, in which case the grille might not be a good idea.
I knew somebody would step up to save me from myself... :thankyou::lol:
Find out Monday for sure... just ordered 5 Toyo's P235/75R15 WSW for $465 carry out. I suppose I'll know if they're any good soon enough.
Firestone did not show me much love... yet. They failed to put in my order, so I'll have to stop back today. The fella at the counter was pretty amazed that he could even get WSW tires. :BangHead:

Firestone did not show me much love... yet. They failed to put in my order, so I'll have to stop back today. The fella at the counter was pretty amazed that he could even get WSW tires. :BangHead:
Picked up the tires yesterday 5 @ $86.39 ea ... it will be a few days before pictures/installation.

I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess that the pics will look like a 235/75R-15 narrow WW on a Formal.... :poke:
Grass+03+seamless.jpg

Back