Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

:bs_flag: C'mon John, you knew damn well when Carlisle was going to be.... Ummm Carlisle is on the way home near as I can tell.:poke:
You’re right Kenny, to some degree. It’s a long story that didn’t turn out to my advantage. On our trip back tomorrow and Saturday may take me pass Carlisle.. unless the wife wants to take another route. If I do pass Carlisle, I may be able to persuade her to swing in for a bit and say hi. If not next year it is. (718) 406-4051 if you care to hear the whole story.

Tell the fellas I said hello, as Jeff mentioned in his post, have a beer or a drink for those of us they couldn’t make it.

Looking forward to everyone’s pictures. I’m there with you in spirit.

Like travel to the cottage, I ignore weather reports heading to Carlisle. I don’t know how many times I driven through rain only to have the sun come out just as I pull in the driveway.

PicsArt_07-09-10.22.23.jpg

Wyatt, I'm happy to see the top down...... It was up in your travel pictures, I was worried.
See...... Real convertible folks only run top up in the rain, sometimes not even then.

:lol::poke:

Looks like Dave and Wyatt are there...
So where is everyone else......?
Mario,,?
Tim,,,,?
Scott,,?
ANYONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,? ? ?

And where the hell are all the pics.............. ? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited:
I really like the look of the black 'vert. Just got a shot in my knee, maybe I can hobble out there this weekend after all...

Back