Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

:BangHead: Two cars mis classed wins plaques in the class entered. Again! The Dodges need to step up their game.
I think we've had this discussion a couple times.

I agree with you. If they parked the 300 classes with the rest of the c bodies, I'd go with that. Problem is that they don't. I tried it once.... Really felt like I got the cold shoulder from those guys. I park with the C body guys and all is fun. There's your tent and it's where everyone congregates.

I've placed a couple times, it's no big deal to me... Kinda cool, but I also realize that with participant judging, it comes down to the "prettiest" over most everything else. If I take my car to a real "judged" show, it doesn't do well at all.

Honestly, what I think they need to do is break the cars down like they do everything else. Chryslers in one class, Dodges in another, Plymouths in another. The 300 having its own class doesn't make any sense to me.

the german Mopar Nats have no trophies.
So no need for greed or envy about trophies
Any 4door Sedan is as welcome and treated as the Hemi Cuda

This is better then any Plaque or Trophy...

I will get it printed and framed.
20200709_071610.jpg

I dont take many photos at Carlisle anymore .....
You took more than just those few. For example, you took our three Polara 'verts on Friday afternoon using your big camera -- would love to see those pics.

Thank you! The last one is the one I was hoping for :)

Back