Carter AVS Setup & tuning book/guide?

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
but the shift is delayed, trans shifted into second but I didn't allow the trans to shift further in higher gears as I didn't want to potentially burn the trans out. Will adjust throttle linkage throw. if its late its slipping i bet . get it fixed or u will be putting a trany in it re linkGE ADDJUSTMENTS IS REAL IMMPORTMENT ! GET A DOWNSHIFT CABLE I WILL SOLVE ALL YUR TRANTY HEADACKS'

Reaction score
but the shift is delayed, trans shifted into second but I didn't allow the trans to shift further in higher gears as I didn't want to potentially burn the trans out. Will adjust throttle linkage throw. if its late its slipping i bet . get it fixed or u will be putting a trany in it re linkGE ADDJUSTMENTS IS REAL IMMPORTMENT ! GET A DOWNSHIFT CABLE I WILL SOLVE ALL YUR TRANTY HEADACKS'
Yes, I realized how important that downshift cable is now. Grabbing kits asap or somthing that is remotely close to earlier settups.

Reaction score

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
cds 1966 MOPAR (CHRYSLER, DODGE, PLYMOUTH) Body & Chassis, Text & Illustration Part Book CD

1966 CHRYSLER & IMPERIAL Full Line Body, Chassis & Electrical Service Manual CDi swear by theses i couldn't have done any work with out them i had a no crank on my new yoke we thought @ 1st it was a relay gone bad but after looking @ trge book we found the relay needs a ground ( nnutral safty switch . so we added a ground wire till we have time to gert it up in the air & check right

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
NPi try to hELP OTHERS I HAVE BEEN PLAYING with them from 1978& made lots of mistakes theee r all new books & cds u can find them on ebal but the link was too big to send here'

Reaction score
NPi try to hELP OTHERS I HAVE BEEN PLAYING with them from 1978& made lots of mistakes theee r all new books & cds u can find them on ebal but the link was too big to

NPi try to hELP OTHERS I HAVE BEEN PLAYING with them from 1978& made lots of mistakes theee r all new books & cds u can find them on ebal but the link was too big to send here'
Appreciate it, I'll check it out. I'll continue shopping for parts tomorrow.

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
I think I downloaded a similar looking service manual I think for 67? Non the less appreciate it.
just cause it looks the same it may not be . i been down that road thy r differant the generalis way too much like wiring diagrams they say all from 66-69 r the same & they r not . but its yur car . i dont get any $$$$$$$$$ from these i just try to help others with my 44 yrs of working on mu own cars

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
just cause it looks the same it may not be . i been down that road thy r differant the generalis way too much like wiring diagrams they say all from 66-69 r the same & they r not . but its yur car . i dont get any $$$$$$$$$ from these i just try to help others with my 44 yrs of working on mu own cars
HEY SEND ME A PAGE FROM THE WIREIG DIAGRAMS & I WILL TELL U IF ITS RIGHT OR NOT if it saids this covers multiple yrs thats wrong all ready they make small chages every yr. & when u tryig to run down a wireibfg problem have the one for yu yr is vastly important

Reaction score
HEY SEND ME A PAGE FROM THE WIREIG DIAGRAMS & I WILL TELL U IF ITS RIGHT OR NOT if it saids this covers multiple yrs thats wrong all ready they make small chages every yr. & when u tryig to run down a wireibfg problem have the one for yu yr is vastly important
Which specific page do you want a picture of?

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
Which specific page do you want a picture of?
just pic one say of the dash wiring / the under the hood will sray the ame from yr toyr unless in 1970 they went to a electronic voltage regulator the wirig is all the gethe differant for a 2 wire ectronic one over a multiple wire mechanical 1. likei told u i have ben playing with mopars from 1978 . now m dad was all mopar , but he had all opars frp]om the 1940-50's
but i was a grade school kid &S wasnt interested in cars i was too bussy riding my bike cycle & being a dumb kid/ i ow wish i had hung around dad more then i lost him in 1967 from a ditch cave in ky dad was a hell of a mechanic

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
ow it maybe ok ut there is a better chance its all generized' im 70 y/o old . my first car was a piece of junk 1967 chevy impala it had a wore out 282 it burned a qt of oil every 500 miles then the next one was a 1969 4 dr impala i drove it into the ground . then i bought my firs mopar ( a 1973 dodge polara . @ 110k miles i built the 400 b motor it was all direct connection i used the dc racing book to build it . the car weighe 4560# it had 2.71 sure grip in the rear . with the cam & head work it got 16.5 @c115 mpr in rhe 1/4 it out ran a bunch of gms & fords (they couldnt cautch it on a staged elememator . when i got a 3-3.5 sec head start)

marty koirtyohann

Reaction score
u c the cam was a hemi street grind"purple shaft .488" lift cam 68 degree over lap & a 289 degree duration it would flat run . i had wiring problem's with it . it wouldnt start we hunted our sses off till a mopar mechanic gave me a 73 dealership book to use on a weekend U in 5 mins we fond the junction block with a burnt connection after that i bought a book but i lonedit to s "freind "& & never seen it again

Reaction score
Sorry about you loss sir,

Here's the pictures which seem specific year enough.

Screenshot_20220906-123942_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20220906-124114_Drive.jpg