CATL 2023: C-bodies At The Lake on Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 16-17, 2023 (Route 66 from Chicago to St Louis)

All fluids checked and filled.
Ready for tomorrow morning.

20230915_173723.jpg

Good thing you have an Imp, we may all be in it by the end of the weekend!
I'm hoping I'm just burning off oil on the header wrap, total smoke show of the wrong kind when getting gas

I just seen a 69 or 70 "300" convertible, with top down. ( didn't look to be a "H") in Bradley IL just a short while ago, looked like might have been headed towards a motel near where I saw it, about 20miles from the Gemini giant, wonder if they're here for this cruise?

I just seen a 69 or 70 "300" convertible, with top down. ( didn't look to be a "H") in Bradley IL just a short while ago, looked like might have been headed towards a motel near where I saw it, about 20miles from the Gemini giant, wonder if they're here for this cruise?
Guilty as charged. See you at the Gemini Giant tomorrow.

20190105_144047 - Copy (2).jpg

20190105_121707.jpg

20190105_144225 - Copy.jpg

Though id like to I don't think I will be able to go...
I was 3 behind you in the straight lane in a '12 reg cab long bed dodge truck when you turned left by steak and shake (think: Fastenal truck without the lettering)
Yep that was me. I ended up going to Denny's for dinner. Steak and shake just isn't the same anymore I walked in and I walked right back out. Denny's on the other hand was pretty damn good quite a surprise from what I was expecting. You ought to come up and meet us at the Gemini giant at 9:00 a.m. will be a few cars there besides mine.

Sounds like fun, just too many events, not enough time & money.

Looking forward to pictures & stories.

Well my day isn’t off to a good start. Went to start it and all I hear is the starter relay click. Battery voltage is good, so I am going to check the starter. Even if they have one at the parts store, by the time I get it home and installed I think it will be too late to catch up with you guys.
So drive safe and post some pictures.

Check your connections, if just the relay clicking. Jump it down at the starter to see.
And come on out with any old car if she's dead. And if it takes a little bit to fix just meet us further south!

Well my day isn’t off to a good start. Went to start it and all I hear is the starter relay click. Battery voltage is good, so I am going to check the starter. Even if they have one at the parts store, by the time I get it home and installed I think it will be too late to catch up with you guys.
So drive safe and post some pictures.
We’ll never mind. Neutral safety switch wasn’t engaged(aka some dumb**** tried to start it in gear). See you at Springfield.

I'll see you guys soon.
Pulled over to have my breakfast.

20230916_070822.jpg

Back