CEMA show at the museum

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Was today and the weather was perfect! In no particular order...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lots of Exner stuff was the feature. The Fury was gorgeous except for the wheels.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It was great to see Tom come up from Ohio in his Fury coupe which I didn't get a pic of as the camera battery died before I got to his car. Murray Park also came up from Ohio in his baby blue Imperial 4 door which I also failed to photograph.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This one is for sale in case anybody is looking for a survivor fuselage coupe.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Beautiful 300, love the color combo.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I did get Murray's Imp!

image.jpg

This '62 has only 16,000 miles on it!

image.jpg

This amazing wagon is unrestored and the logo on the door was actually applied in '56.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Matt I had planned on being there, so wish I had Goldie on the road, and the weather was perfect to boot. Thanks for sharing. Did you ever see the '67 Imperial you posted, that mention they were going to be there?

Where some of these car from the museum? There are some outstanding cars there today.

This show should definitely be on all of your bucket lists, shame on you if you're within 3 hours drive and you didn't come.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This car was absolutely flawless, look at that engine room!

image.jpg

image.jpg

There were 100s of B & E bodies and here are 2 of them...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Matt I had planned on being there, so wish I had Goldie on the road, and the weather was perfect to boot. Thanks for sharing. Did you ever see the '67 Imperial you posted, that mention they were going to be there?
That car wasn't there but the owner supposedly was, car maybe in Colorado? I wish I could have seen it, it looks like a stunner in the Craigslist ads.

Where some of these car from the museum? There are some outstanding cars there today.
I don't think so, Mike. Except for one, there was a turbine car from the collection on the porch. (Sorry no pic but they did start it up for us and I wasn't around for that)

Looks like an amazing show. Please, for the uneducated: Which museum was this?

Former WPC Museum I suppose.

Been at a local meet around here, just a 69 Charger "RT" G-code clone (and a couple metric Challengers). Workmanship was great though.

MORE Mopar at one show than there is in my entire County AND all of its surrounding Counties.
Thanks Matt. I don't get out that often. ☺

Back