Cherry picker?

Whoa, a lot of stuff. Here I used a large cherry picker and a carb plate on a 390 in a taller truck.
My dad drove a 65 painted the same colors, except a 352/ 3 on the tree. Nice truck, I bet that 390 is about the same weight as Zacs 440.

Ironically I just finished painting the truck bed (2014) and was all set to take her out for a drive and a pre-flight check showed water in the oil after sitting 10 months.:BangHead:
Since then I have had one hell of a time sealing the intake to a cylinder head over the last year. Haven't driven it since August 2013 when body work started. Forced to get another cylinder to see what happens as far as leaking water. Being checked/rebuilt now. I really miss driving this truck.

IMG_5425.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG

Thats real nice of you Jeff. I appreciate it! If you were a little closer I might just take you up on that. But I'm gonna grab a picker, and leveler this friday.

It's a friendly thing to do... but don't give me too much credit... It drives me nuts that thing just sitting around most of the time. I don't recall folding models being available when I purchased it, so I disassemble it to move of store and keep a cheap adjustable wrench with it... I assume the ram will leak before I even get the paint good and screwed up. But the fuel would likely cost you half the value anyhow.

I deff do want to make it down your way some day soon. You gonna hit the garlits show this year? Or maybe the Kissimmee mopar show?

Garlits show is on the radar... I would have gone if I wasn't a plague carrier last year. When is the Kissimmee show? Too close to home not to go, especially if it allows me to meet you finally.

Back