Commando's 440 Build

Women rule the world. They are the best when it comes to spreading the myth it's a man's world.
Ask Monica. Do you really, really, think that when she was down on her knees, Bill would have answered the Red Phone had it rung ??? I wouldn't have. FTW....
The only thing that would have deflated him was if Hillary walked in the room.

Last edited:
The job has kicked the crap out of her.
It's been a hellacious four years for her and Obama was especially no help...
I always liked her. Even when she "posed" as "standing by her man". Smart, smart gal.
Had she run, I would easily have voted for her over Romney.
But for four more years, I'll have to be an angry white man.

Swinger. Smarter than the average bear. :)

Hillary is just as bad as any lefty liberal. Get her in office and sooner or later (sooner) she'll be trying to tell people how to live their lives. Don't believe it?? Look what we have in the white house now, prime example.

Have eaten any arugula yet?

I (unfortunately) have a bit of insight into local politics and an occasional change is healthy to clean up some of the mess that develops during a long term ruling of one group. Have some good local examples here at my hometown. My English is too bad to go into further details and I don't want to deal with it after working hours anyways. You lose the last grain of illusion. Should have stayed in the workshop.

Last edited:
The job has kicked the crap out of her.
It's been a hellacious four years for her and Obama was especially no help...
I always liked her. Even when she "posed" as "standing by her man". Smart, smart gal.
Had she run, I would easily have voted for her over Romney.
But for four more years, I'll have to be an angry white man.

She's done with public service. I don't think she has any juice left to run for President in 2016. She'll be 69 in 2016.......very old for female politicians. I had friends that worked at the Pentagon/White House when Bill was the President. She was very nasty to all of the military personnel and even treated 4 star General's like sh*t. She has NO respect for the military. I would NEVER vote for her!!!

:sFl_america2:

I (unfortunately) have a bit of insight into local politics and an occasional change is healthy to clean up some of the mess that develops during a long term ruling of one group. Have some good local examples here at my hometown. My English is too bad to go into further details and I don't want to deal with it after working hours anyways. You lose the last grain of illusion. Should have stayed in the workshop.

Ha! You write (and probably speak) better English then some people I know who's first language IS English. Give yourself more credit.

She's done with public service. I don't think she has any juice left to run for President in 2016. She'll be 69 in 2016.......very old for female politicians. I had friends that worked at the Pentagon/White House when Bill was the President. She was very nasty to all of the military personnel and even treated 4 star General's like sh*t. She has NO respect for the military. I would NEVER vote for her!!!

Nor I. People like her speak out of both sides of their mouths as far as the military is concerned. You can just tell she (and people like her) despise the military, and only see it as a jump off stage for social engineering projects.

I had friends that worked at the Pentagon/White House when Bill was the President. She was very nasty to all of the military personnel and even treated 4 star General's like sh*t. She has NO respect for the military. I would NEVER vote for her!!!

Disrespect for the Military, or anything without knowledge or experience is a huge failure in character and intelligence.

She has always been too arrogant for my taste, like Nancy Pelosi. I like how she (Pelosi) would avoid answering questions about the content of the new health care bill, and said that we would have to pass it in order to see what's in it.... I just want to hand her a loaded pistol, and tell her to look down the barrel, but she would have to pull the trigger in order "To see what's in it"...:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Ha! You write (and probably speak) better English then some people I know who's first language IS English. Give yourself more credit.

Thanks. It isn't bad for sure but to get some matters right on the spot you have to be raised with that language or worked in an office job on a daily basis.
I got my vocabulary mostly from Mopar Muscle, Collectible Automobile, The Three Stooges and the like.:)

Ah, but there are 4 Star Generals who think they are God. So being taken down a notch isn't all that bad. Truman did it to MacArthur and he deserved it.

Ah, but there are 4 Star Generals who think they are God. So being taken down a notch isn't all that bad. Truman did it to MacArthur and he deserved it.

There aren't any 4 star General's even close to the insubordination level that MacArthur adhered to during the Korean War and he got what he deserved. There might me a few rogue 4 star muff hunters out there, but no insubordinates to the Commander In Chief. You don't make demands on a 4 star to "fetch things" like Hillary did numerous times just to deameanor a General Officer in front of her cronies.

No. After the RV, it did some short term duty in one of these:

images

Back