Craig (Mobileparts)

Keep at it Craig. Sounds like you are putting in the work my man. That will pay dividends in the long run.

I just hope they get what they deserve. And Yes, I dont respect someone that enforces mostly bogous petty crap and calls thrmself a 'peace officer'. Just because it sounds more hateful if you defend yourself against them. Resisting a false arrest is legal folks.

LOL, no.
Who determines it's a false arrest, the person being arrested?
LOL.
Uhm no. A judge, jury. A false arrest is an arrest made without any legal backing. So yes, if you didn't do anything wrong and they want to arrest you, you *can* fight back, should you? That depends on the individual situation, if my life is in danger absolutely! I value my life more than the life of some bully in uniform that would invade my home. But someone dragging me out of bed at night will have any reasonable person try to defend themself.
Also how can you be charged with resisting arrest if they arrest you afterall. Sorry but the police constantly oversteps and most cops dont even know the law they are supposed to enforce. So no...cops hell no...worst people in society, highschool dropout no expierience required. I see the job ads here. Now elected sherriff...not so much.

Hey Craig, glad to hear/see your reports. despite all the ugly that occurred, I am glad to hear the reports of your improvements and determination. I can tell you are doing better as you have taken notice of good looking women. Hell that will get most of us out of bed. Keep the faith.

Man you have overcome so much, with more to go, yet have achieved miles already. So much to look forward to. Hanukah and Christmas is here, and we will celebrate Thinking of you. Think of us. soon it will be spring and we will see you at the meets again. Its Great to see many men (and women) from all over the US of A, Canada, Netherlands, etc wishing you well. when you look down and see only yourself in the room walking, you are not alone. We are all walking with you (biblically speaking HE is walking with you too). Those who did this to you will be judged in the end.

BTW - for some fun stuff. ALL the suspension parts (bushings, links, tie rod, ball joints, idler arm) you sent me last year fit perfectly on the frame. Yes, the calipers are on the wrong sides….which was corrected after these pics were taken. I am working on the frame swap this coming Xmas week. The 68 Fury 3 will be a sweet ride once it is on the road.
Yours Truly, Merry Christmas Craig.

2DB1CF81-81F8-4006-8038-F1E1C2E013EC.jpeg
B6CF0629-D589-4681-BD4D-9089DA6CC565.jpeg

Uhm no. A judge, jury. A false arrest is an arrest made without any legal backing. So yes, if you didn't do anything wrong and they want to arrest you, you *can* fight back, should you? That depends on the individual situation, if my life is in danger absolutely! I value my life more than the life of some bully in uniform that would invade my home. But someone dragging me out of bed at night will have any reasonable person try to defend themself.
Also how can you be charged with resisting arrest if they arrest you afterall. Sorry but the police constantly oversteps and most cops dont even know the law they are supposed to enforce. So no...cops hell no...worst people in society, highschool dropout no expierience required. I see the job ads here. Now elected sherriff...not so much.

I would bet a majority of people arrested while being placed under arrest claim they did nothing, AKA , false arrest.
Apparently you don't know what resisting arrest is by your first sentence in your second paragraph.
The rest of your posts about what you would do in a similar situation are nothing but BS and entertainment.

Craig, like so many on here, I'm wishing you a Blessed Christmas! I know it will not be what you want, but you are making progress and progress is always good. Be assured of our best wishes and prayers.
I hope your Christmas dinner is better than your Thanksgiving Dinner!
Keep us posted. Lindsay

Hey All,
I had a nice chat with Craig (@mobileparts ) today - he's been having computer issues (hopefully he'll be able to get them worked out with @Joeychgo), so that's why he's not been responding to various threads, or updating us here. He can see things, but can't post for some reason, even though he's signed in. Hopefully that can get sorted shortly.

He's doing very well - I'm really happy for him - he's working his butt off getting himself physically stronger. He's now doing the stairs, which is HUGE!! He's also been cleared for solo walker-walking, which means he doesn't need someone watching over his shoulder when he wants to go for a walk. He's starting to get enough mobility to get his *** outside too, again, this is HUGE.

The tough news is that his insurance runs out at the end of January, and the facility he's currently at is $13,000 per month. So, he's redoubling his efforts to get mobile enough to get home, and keep himself on the improvement battle.

The other tough news is that his legal team have bailed on him. He has a year to file suit with another lawyer, so he's got to do his research into who are the best in these kind of cases. It looks like he's got all the documentation he needs (the lawyers have a couple of things yet to hand over to him, but he's confident that he'll get all that from them), and they've done their best while abandoning him to give him the maximum amount of time in the legal system to gain new representation etc.

He appreciates all the words of encouragement, and wants you all to know how much it means to him.

OK, that's it for now.

So...
Craig is putting the 'mobile' back in mobile parts.
Craig, you are an inspiration to us all. You are in our prayers. As the days get longer you will get stronger.

Omni

Thanks for the update Ross, sounds like Craig is putting in the hard work to get mobile and independent again. I think it may get even better when he gets back home

It does warm my heart to talk to him these last couple of months. His spirit is infectious and it will pull him through this.

Hey All,
I had a nice chat with Craig (@mobileparts ) today - he's been having computer issues (hopefully he'll be able to get them worked out with @Joeychgo), so that's why he's not been responding to various threads, or updating us here. He can see things, but can't post for some reason, even though he's signed in. Hopefully that can get sorted shortly.

He's doing very well - I'm really happy for him - he's working his butt off getting himself physically stronger. He's now doing the stairs, which is HUGE!! He's also been cleared for solo walker-walking, which means he doesn't need someone watching over his shoulder when he wants to go for a walk. He's starting to get enough mobility to get his *** outside too, again, this is HUGE.

The tough news is that his insurance runs out at the end of January, and the facility he's currently at is $13,000 per month. So, he's redoubling his efforts to get mobile enough to get home, and keep himself on the improvement battle.

The other tough news is that his legal team have bailed on him. He has a year to file suit with another lawyer, so he's got to do his research into who are the best in these kind of cases. It looks like he's got all the documentation he needs (the lawyers have a couple of things yet to hand over to him, but he's confident that he'll get all that from them), and they've done their best while abandoning him to give him the maximum amount of time in the legal system to gain new representation etc.

He appreciates all the words of encouragement, and wants you all to know how much it means to him.

OK, that's it for now.
Wow! I just read through this whole thread. As if Craig has not had enough of a hard row to hoe, now his legal team abandons him. However, it sounds like they were not up to the task anyway.
Hang in there Craig. Hard work usually pays off with big dividends. Here is hoping the best is yet to come for you in the New Year.

Craig, I was looking back in your posts and your progress is amazing! Your hard work and determination is being rewarded! If you acheive, in the next month, as much as you have in the last month, you should be ready to go home!! You are an inspiration to all of us!
2023 is beginning for you on a note of progress. My hope and prayer, for you, is that you will soon be able to return to your normal life in good health, and that 2023 will bring success in all that you do. God Bless you! Lindsay

Back