Craig (Mobileparts)

Lawyer was too busy with this " Mediation " he has spent thousands of hours on to come up here to this Extended Health Care Facility / Nursing Home ....
So he is coming up here next week to go over all kinds of things, according to him,
But, he had had me sign a blank form, in his initial visit --- so he used my signature on a " Cause to show claim " form, and filed it on Thursday, December 1st --- Day 89 ---
Such that " Phase I " is complete....

Yours, Craig......

Geeez blank form? I did a little googly googly on this as I watched some videos from a tuber I think named Long Island Audit, yea you know one of those pesky 1st Amendment Auditors, most of his videos were further out on Long Island in the Hampton's and some trendy towns up in Connecticut, boy are there some asshat cops up there, one he was pestering out on Long Island through the FIA he found out the guy made like 190k a year. In looking around I take it where you live is a Township(?) comprised of many Villages and in one such Village, Garden City those cops are assholes and there was this racial case where they arrested some suspect for being black. Guy was clean as a whistle being a retired lifelong corrections officer. I think his lawsuit was for 4+ million, don't know if he ever got it thou as I clicked out after about 10 minutes of his lawyers long press conference.

I don't know what lawyers laws are like up there, but down here in Florida you can fire your lawyer at anytime that you are no longer confident in his ability.

Good luck and keep the faith Craig.

Update of the week --- this has been a " FUN " week .....

Three weeks ago, I " inherited " a roommate, who is a medical mess... Surgeries galore, toes removed due to blood flow issues, no hearing in right ear, hard of hearing in left ear, came here on antibiotics, eating like a pig, pooping in bed pan THREE (3) times a day, stinking up the place something fierce, after every meal, RIDICULOUS ......

So, naturally this past weekend, he is hacking and wheezing non - stop, all weekend.... Monday morning, he looked white as a ghost, shaking uncontrollably, and it took a 10 second nose swab to realize he is Positive for COVID.

They whisked him out of here immediately -- and into one wing that is all COVID Positive patients, I had to be evacuated that moment from my own room, while they sanitized the whole room, disinfected it, scrubbed the floors, bleached his whole area, and aerated the room....

I have had four (4) COVID tests --- one each day, today being Thursday, including a thorough 1/2 hour test Tuesday morning, because they honestly can't fathom that I am negative with the overwhelming exposure....

Great news is, that COVID tests 11 through 14 are all negative... I had scratchy throat and raspy voice, blowing nose some but not runny nose, been sucking on throat lozenges like a chain sucker for 3 days now (I had some brought in here, at my expense), and I am draining now, voice is good, almost normal, and effectively, I only got a
" common cold " from this episode.... How much worse it could have been !!!!

No official P.T. And O.T. All week because I am quarantined in my room through tomorrow... Though you guessed it, I am working plenty on my own in here --- because I don't need setbacks, at this stage.... This week was bad enough....

And, yes, DetMatt, my 10 - 3 VIKINGS fell in Detroit to your
6 - 7 (were 1 - 6, won 5 of 6) Lions, who could very possibly make the playoffs... And if they are the 7, and my VIKINGS are the 2, that won't be an easy 1st round playoffs match....

As Christmas Day is just 10 days away --- Let me take a moment to wish everyone Happy Holidays...
And Hanukkah is even closer....

Yours, Craig.....

Three weeks ago, I " inherited " a roommate, who is a medical mess... Surgeries galore, toes removed due to blood flow issues, no hearing in right ear, hard of hearing in left ear, came here on antibiotics, eating like a pig, pooping in bed pan THREE (3) times a day, stinking up the place something fierce, after every meal, RIDICULOUS ......

So, naturally this past weekend, he is hacking and wheezing non - stop, all weekend.... Monday morning, he looked white as a ghost, shaking uncontrollably, and it took a 10 second nose swab to realize he is Positive for COVID.

They whisked him out of here immediately -- and into one wing that is all COVID Positive patients, I had to be evacuated that moment from my own room, while they sanitized the whole room, disinfected it, scrubbed the floors, bleached his whole area, and aerated the room....

I have had four (4) COVID tests --- one each day, today being Thursday, including a thorough 1/2 hour test Tuesday morning, because they honestly can't fathom that I am negative with the overwhelming exposure....

Great news is, that COVID tests 11 through 14 are all negative... I had scratchy throat and raspy voice, blowing nose some but not runny nose, been sucking on throat lozenges like a chain sucker for 3 days now (I had some brought in here, at my expense), and I am draining now, voice is good, almost normal, and effectively, I only got a

No official P.T. And O.T. All week because I am quarantined in my room through tomorrow... Though you guessed it, I am working plenty on my own in here --- because I don't need setbacks, at this stage.... This week was bad enough....

6 - 7 (were 1 - 6, won 5 of 6) Lions, who could very possibly make the playoffs... And if they are the 7, and my VIKINGS are the 2, that won't be an easy 1st round playoffs match....

As Christmas Day is just 10 days away --- Let me take a moment to wish everyone Happy Holidays...

Yours, Craig.....
Great to hear that you are progressing! Merry Christmas to you too!

Yours, Craig.....

I see Cuomo's legacy still lives on in care facilities back there, hah. What a debacle!

Keep getting better and steer clear of the curmudgeons.....as best you can....

Craig, Nobody said life would be easy, but really!! All I can say is keep up your determination and remember that you have the support of so many people. We are trusting in your hard work and our prayers to see you through this. Lindsay

Once my left leg is weight bearing, such that I can walk,
My days here are numbered.... That is for sure.....

No way for that to happen within the next 10 days... But I
--- AM --- conscientiously putting a little more weight on the left leg every time I am in the walker,
And these last 4 days while I was relegated to be only in my room ... I walked in the walker A.M., after lunch, and early evening....

And, did arm exercises A.M. and Early Evening...

I am willing to admit to all of you, that this is not easy....

Yours, Craig......

I have a new next door neighbor --- this really sweet 82 year old lady --- and we were just talking before dinner (with her daughter --- who is a very pretty (I suppose about 50 year old !?!?) about just that ---

To succeed, you have to be willing to " fight " --- for yourself... We have the P.T. And O.T. Crews who will help us and guide us, but , ultimately, I have to do it for me, she has to do it for her....
When you add it all up, the bottom line is we get individually what we, ourselves, do for ourselves.....

It is --- NOT --- easy... We have a dozen or so amputees in here --- can you imagine how difficult it is for them to stay committed to wanting more for themselves ??? I am almost in their situation --- my left leg was absolutely useless due to what these 4 cops did to me --- but I am not letting their mismanaging my life, liberty, and ability to walk defeat me.....

I will confess, I had no idea how truly difficult this rehabilitation process is.... There are truthfully some times that " I just don't feel like it " ..... Especially on weekends, when everyone else is " OFF " , lieing in bed, and just watching T V......

I have to talk to myself, and just keep telling myself,
" Keep at it... Keep going...." I don't want this to be years worth --- and I am already up to 3 1/2 months, all told.....

Thank you for your support all , your kind words and prayers help in the therapy and rehabilitation..... Craig ......

P.S. --- How about my 11 - 3 VIKINGS ??? Down 33 - 0 at halftime, beating the Colts, 39 - 36 in Overtime .......

How about my 11 - 3 VIKINGS ??? Down 33 - 0 at halftime, beating the Colts, 39 - 36 in Overtime .......
Skol!!! Be like the Vikes, and overcome this huge hurdle! You have it in you, even with those tough days where you don't want to do any of that work by yourself.

I have a new next door neighbor --- this really sweet 82 year old lady --- and we were just talking before dinner (with her daughter --- who is a very pretty (I suppose about 50 year old !?!?) about just that ---

To succeed, you have to be willing to " fight " --- for yourself... We have the P.T. And O.T. Crews who will help us and guide us, but , ultimately, I have to do it for me, she has to do it for her....
When you add it all up, the bottom line is we get individually what we, ourselves, do for ourselves.....

It is --- NOT --- easy... We have a dozen or so amputees in here --- can you imagine how difficult it is for them to stay committed to wanting more for themselves ??? I am almost in their situation --- my left leg was absolutely useless due to what these 4 cops did to me --- but I am not letting their mismanaging my life, liberty, and ability to walk defeat me.....

I will confess, I had no idea how truly difficult this rehabilitation process is.... There are truthfully some times that " I just don't feel like it " ..... Especially on weekends, when everyone else is " OFF " , lieing in bed, and just watching T V......

I have to talk to myself, and just keep telling myself,
" Keep at it... Keep going...." I don't want this to be years worth --- and I am already up to 3 1/2 months, all told.....

Thank you for your support all , your kind words and prayers help in the therapy and rehabilitation..... Craig ......

P.S. --- How about my 11 - 3 VIKINGS ??? Down 33 - 0 at halftime, beating the Colts, 39 - 36 in Overtime .......
Attitude and perseverance go miles!

Craig, I'm so glad to hear you have a new neighbor. Sounde like you may be able to establish a "mutual encouragement society"! Encouragement "on line" may be ok, bue encouragement "on site" will be better- for both of you! Lindsay

Pigs are at it again. Hope Craig sues the city for all they got and can retire on a yacht! **** that would have escalated fast If it was me... I sleep with a shotgun by my side lol. Did you know that in this situation its perfectly legal to shoot back at cops if they didnt instantly identify themselfs? Its backed by a court ruling where a guy wasted a cop or two and got off with it!

Pigs are at it again. Hope Craig sues the city for all they got and can retire on a yacht! **** that would have escalated fast If it was me... I sleep with a shotgun by my side lol. Did you know that in this situation its perfectly legal to shoot back at cops if they didnt instantly identify themselfs? Its backed by a court ruling where a guy wasted a cop or two and got off with it!
Pigs? We aren't in the 1970's anymore. Yes, there are bad cops out there, especially the ones that entered Craig's home and assaulted him. However, most of cops out there are hard working people doing one of the toughest jobs that there is and that includes several members of this forum.

Pigs? We aren't in the 1970's anymore. Yes, there are bad cops out there, especially the ones that entered Craig's home and assaulted him. However, most of cops out there are hard working people doing one of the toughest jobs that there is and that includes several members of this forum.
Naaa It's not a case of a few rotten apples spoiling the barrel me thinks. It's a job nobody wants to do anymore, and they aren't getting the brightest of the bright. There was one deposition with the Florida Man open carry jackass 'The Armed Fisherman' where in the video with the cop I just went WTF has this guy got a 3rd grade education? Armed Fisherman guy isn't much better as he's trying his own cases as (last I checked) no lawyer will have anything to do with him here in this state.

Prime example of cops wasting the taxpayers dollars.

These 1st Amendment agitators are just looking for a payday, and they are getting it.
Seems like some here in this country only want the constitution to work one way.

(edit) This James Madison Audit channel guy is a ex-cop from a notorious city to the south of me and his channel has been blowing up (as they say on the tube) recently.

Last edited:
Back