Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

It’s going to be quite a summer for you and the dogs, isn’t it?:thumbsup:

Yes...looking forward to alot of driving both.
20180125_091818-1.jpg
20171025_160243.jpg

That was a great find for your collection. I have stated here before that dark red color on any full size Chrysler, Imperial, Plymouth, or Dodge really makes them look that much more impressive.

Last edited:
Nice find, and although I usually do NOT go for aftermarket wheels, these are nice, and Imperial-worthy I would add..........

You're going to have a hard time choosing which one to drive. Are those Dayton wheels?

You're going to have a hard time choosing which one to drive. Are those Dayton wheels?
Good question...I don'T know brand at the moment:confused:...definitely high quality to me...I sure hope they're easy to keep clean.:lol:probably need a toothbrush.

Just checked some paperwork Kenny sent with Old Red...looks like O.G. brand wire rims ? I don't know anything other than Cragar brand rims for most of my other cars.

O.G. Rims Direct... they have tons of styles although some were pretty over the top for my liking.
I posted the info some time ago... darned if I can find it now lol.

Best to wash them with a soft kitchen bottle brush then use a high powered leaf like blower to dry them, or your wife's hair dryer.:rofl:

I've got an air compressor that puts out 130 psi, and used a "tornado" interior carpet cleaner thing.
But there are leaf blower like things available that run on electric. Wayne Carini advertises one.

I Bought a cheap leaf blower at Ollies a couple months ago.
:rofl:

I've got an air compressor that puts out 130 psi, and used a "tornado" interior carpet cleaner thing.
But there are leaf blower like things available that run on electric. Wayne Carini advertises one.[/QUOTE]

Plates mounted...Old Red official for the road...wish the d#mn snow would melt and warm up. I'm ready to put some cruising miles on her.
20180202_150859.jpg

Back