Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

Don't touch a thing, on either car! At least until I get to see them at the show! :poke: The cars look great Doc.
I probably will leave them both alone till show in June...I might flip Big Red's RWL on the baby moons though...then mid summer see how the stock tires/covers look on her. I was thinking of getting estimate for some minor bodywork and removing that sunroof...That might be for the next winter though...I want to drive her April thru Nov in 2018 alot.:lol:
Btw Scott did you make your trip yet to get your car with no windshield?? :poke:

Double trouble...:rofl:Can't wait for Spring...too bad more snow coming to MN this week.
7273double.jpg

More pics from the "hood"...I mean the storage facility...:rofl:
Getting Old Red's blood a moving...
20180303_123930.jpg
20180303_124426.jpg
20180303_123834.jpg
20180303_124416.jpg

Kenny I shot some more video today...bet you guys can't wait:poke:. I have to edit it on YouTube at a coffee house Sunday with wifi...my dang house modem is on the fritz.:BangHead: no internet...for laptop.:mob:

HA! What is the video of Doc? You doing laps around the snow/salt free parking lot of the storage facility?

:lol: :poke:

Fun video, keep putting them up
Thanks Paul. Can't wait to see more of your blue Imperial. I had to go to my cabin that's winterized until Spring because it has Internet also and since my WiFi went down at the house this weekend. A little YouTube editing with my fingers freezing. Anything for the Imperials I say.
20180304_114803.jpg
20180304_121907-1.jpg

Your videos have been a big influence on me. It's fun to think back to when I was young and riding in my parents Imperial. But your videos that show Big Red backing out of the garage, and driving by slowly, put me over the top haha...needed to get one for myself

My wife's family owns a cabin in North central MN and we head up there almost every summer. The idea was to drive my new wagon up there this year, but heck maybe we will take the BLIMP!

Back