Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

That is one sexy as end right there!
Looks great Doc! Especially without the rubber titties!
Punxsutawney Phil says were in for an early spring WooHoo!

Anyone ever notice how the left and right rear reflectors, along with the white backup lens in the middle, is very reminiscent of the tail lights of a 66' Imperial?
66imperialbyjbradley_3.jpg
p

Especially noticeable when the titties are removed.

Out today driving Old Red around inside the storage complex round and around and around...:realcrazy: For about a half hour...shooting some video, too. Need to edit and upload later. :lol:It's about 20 degrees and she's purring like a kitty kat.:rofl:
20180211_133022.jpg
20180211_133046.jpg
20180211_131613.jpg
20180211_131634.jpg

Not too many people standing around...some are looking at me funny running this Beauty in February...she got a little dirty with some snow...But, she cleaned up good.

Thanks Oliver...I was originally thinking dual exhaust...But, I may wait and enjoy the mellowness thru this year. Unless, I mimic the rumble X 2...
It's your car and your choices. I find her absolutely perfect as is and if she were mine, I wouldn't touch a thing. What a great car!

Those videos are awesome! Wow Doc! Old Red is looking FANTASTIC! Thanks for taking of her and I'm very happy that you love her as much as I did!
I've had many complements on how well she looks and sounds, to me the rumble is just enough for such a classy car. Of course it's up to you, as many have said. To me you've got the best of both worlds now. Big Red is the more sporty version while Old Red has a touch of refinement, with just a hint power. You are one lucky bastard.:poke:
Now I think I'm gonna cry.:rofl:

Those videos are awesome! Wow Doc! Old Red is looking FANTASTIC! Thanks for taking of her and I'm very happy that you love her as much as I did!
I've had many complements on how well she looks and sounds, to me the rumble is just enough for such a classy car. Of course it's up to you, as many have said. To me you've got the best of both worlds now. Big Red is the more sporty version while Old Red has a touch of refinement, with just a hint power. You are one lucky bastard.:poke:
Now I think I'm gonna cry.:rofl:
Thanks...she's a BEAUTY as you well know... Can't wait to get her out of "Storage Prison" and show her to Big Red (that will be a cool photoshoot)...the roads are just too mucky with snow and grime to get her home(about 8 miles away).

Don't touch a thing, on either car! At least until I get to see them at the show! :poke: The cars look great Doc.

Back