Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

Youtube is a great way to share your C body...easy to edit, etc...I just have get the h#ll out of the storage facility and my driveway.

Paul so let me know if you pass thru town this Summer with The Blimp fun to get an Imperial photo shoot.:lol:

Get Gopro or DSLR, install it on car. With suction mount or something else. Get remote mic near exhaust and start shooting videos on road. :) :)
More you get camera of from car, better it looks, like 50-100cm.
Sry its Chivy...
Even more sry, its my Vr6 Golf Syncro :D :D

Last edited:
Get Gopro or DSLR, install it on car. With suction mount or something else. Get remote mic near exhaust and start shooting videos on road. :) :)
More you get camera of from car, better it looks, like 50-100cm.
Sry its Chivy...
Even more sry, its my Vr6 Golf Syncro :D :D

I have the older GoPro...I had same problem with wind noise. Not sure how to avoid that when it drowns out the engine or exhaust. I even tried a sponge over the microphone. Maybe there's a better solution with wind?

External microphone is only way to get good sound with Gopro and reduce wind noise.

It has taken longer than I expected to get Old Red home. But, today she officially broke out of her security facility. She does needs a bath...she said she was afraid to bend over in the shower for last 6 months:rofl:...her new spot will be middle stall next to Big Red until the snow falls.
@78Brougham Kenny, she ran very smooth even on some old winter gas.
20180624_123549.jpg
20180624_125634.jpg
20180624_125645.jpg
20180624_130435.jpg
20180624_130501.jpg

Can you fit all 3 in the garage at the same time? Or is it a little tight?

Back