Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

Thought you forgot about her....:poke: haven't seen her in a while.
she ran very smooth even on some old winter gas
That probably because that's 100 octane aviation fuel your burning:lol:

Old Red is looking awesome at home! Thanks for posting. I'm still amazed how that color changes so much with the lighting.

Thought you forgot about her....:poke: haven't seen her in a while.

That probably because that's 100 octane aviation fuel your burning:lol:

Old Red is looking awesome at home! Thanks for posting. I'm still amazed how that color changes so much with the lighting.
Old Red will get alot attention and drive time now...I'll be surprised if I get Little Red out of shop with repairs/paint by Halloween. Some local car shows yet to attend with Old Red and Big Red. Been a fun but busy year and getting all the Chebbies sorted out.

Which one is slated for Volo next year? :poke:

They look good together, Doc. When all three are in the rotation, you can have fun with the neighbors by switching out Old Red with Little Red, keep them wondering how many doors are on both cars.

Which one is slated for Volo next year? :poke:

They look good together, Doc. When all three are in the rotation, you can have fun with the neighbors by switching out Old Red with Little Red, keep them wondering how many doors are on both cars.
That would be fun...you ever go to the Iola, WI show?...it's getting alot of advertising.

Grocery getting and cabin check with Old Red.
20180630_081353.jpg
20180630_082620.jpg
20180630_082611.jpg
20180630_083854.jpg
20180630_083539.jpg

I just blew through the thread and got caught up, I say you may have a problem Doc. If you buy a 4th Imp I know for sure you got a problem. Is there Imperials Anonymous????

I just blew through the thread and got caught up, I say you may have a problem Doc. If you buy a 4th Imp I know for sure you got a problem. Is there Imperials Anonymous????

Hey, see that Lion...it just got between me and my next Imperial.
giphy.gif

Monty Python... "Scott of the Antarctic" sketch, in case some of you don't remember it. Some funny stuff right there!

You aren't alone with liking true wire wheels on an Imperial.

You aren't alone with liking true wire wheels on an Imperial.
I've never had them before Old Red...I do like them a lot and will keep them on her. I am sold on the stock rims/covers I put back on the 72 Imperial (Big Red).

well....you knew it was bound to happen...another captivating video...Old Red's turn...maybe I should get a life...
wait a minute...no, I love my Imperials...
so I'm good...and normal.

Your videos are fun to watch, it's nice to see a C body in motion. Last week a friend of mine said that my Monaco looked great going down the road. Which made me realize that personally I've only seen it standing still. Going to hafta let someone else take it for a spin so I can check it out.

Your videos are fun to watch, it's nice to see a C body in motion. Last week a friend of mine said that my Monaco looked great going down the road. Which made me realize that personally I've only seen it standing still. Going to hafta let someone else take it for a spin so I can check it out.
Thanks...all ya need is an inexpensive tripod and camera...and an empty parking lot.

Back