Engine pad and block casting numbers

A friendly wager sounds great. A small contribution to one's charity of choice? A bottle of a fine elixer of choice? The loser has to put an I Love Obama bumper sticker on their car?
(Sent using Forum Runner)

The bulk of my property in my trust has Saint Jude Children's Hospital as the beneficiary, so that would be my choice for that option, for say... one Andrew Jackson, or the bumper sticker would certainly be hillarious also.

:eek:ccasion14:

St. Judes is certainly worthy. It would be my pleasure. But be prepaired to send your check to a local no-kill animal rescue or shelter. Cheers.

After explicit language now there's also gambling on the list. LOL.

It's always interesting here and usually funny too.

St. Judes is certainly worthy. It would be my pleasure. But be prepaired to send your check to a local no-kill animal rescue or shelter. Cheers.

Nice bet with worthy benefactors! Well done!! You have to throw in the Obama sticker!!! LOL!

Vin# has long been lost along with the car. All I remember was it was a white 4dr with tinted windows. Pulled engine and tranny and sent it the body to the scrap yard. The 727 Transmission looks the same as a 318 tranny, if that tells us anything.

A friendly wager sounds great. A small contribution to one's charity of choice? A bottle of a fine elixer of choice? The loser has to put an I Love Obama bumper sticker on their car?
BTW, I have no problem being proven wrong ;-)
(nor will I gloat when proven right - lol)

OMG now I have to pull the head. What have I started here, you guys are too funny.
I'll let you know what the bore measures, but it may take a while. In the mean time good luck finding a lefty willing to part with their treasured O'bummer sticker. LOL.

You're dating yourself. No stamps anymore. They're a debit card now. And you can get cash back to score some crack.

Or sell your "Quest Card" $2 for $1 cash is the going rate.

You're dating yourself. No stamps anymore. They're a debit card now. And you can get cash back to score some crack.

I had to date myself, no one else would until my wife came along...... And you get the joke, I just beat you to it:busted:

(Sent using Obama Phone)

The day we'll read the message like that we're starting to worry for you.:)

Back