Engine pad and block casting numbers

Who would that be? I never bought you an ice cream or bent you over fender so........you lost me

You once made me google it up, I'm still shocked.:)

Let's say you woke my curiosity then. :)

And all we were trying to do was I.D. an engine...
sad.gif

Last edited:
We're not man enough to solve the mystery anyways. LOL

Until it falls off by itself.

That will likely not take long at all if it fails as miserably as everything else with Obama's name on it.

I'm in tears over the rest of todays posts, you guys are priceless.

Oh and Stan... .125 is 1/8 of an inch, which will be the amount of metal missing from the cylinders that will cause you to post a picture of your New Yorker that will then be my new desktop.

My NYB is certainly gorgeous enough to be anybody's wallpaper. I'll give you a hi-rez tiff image even when you find out that I'm right.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

This is better then any tv show. I feel like I just watched a "Flying Circus" episode.
(see if any youngsters get the reference)

This is better then any tv show. I feel like I just watched a "Flying Circus" episode.
(see if any youngsters get the reference)

I often think I'm employed at the Ministry of Silly Walks if that answers your question, then again I'm already middleaged.

yES, this forum is a hoot, but not getting the "Flying Circus" reference. When was that on TV?

Monty Python's Flying Circus. It was a British TV Comedy series that ran from 1969-1973 starring John Cleese, Eric Idle, Michael Palin, and others. Pretty funny. Reruns still play on European TV today like Married with Children or any other comedy reruns that you see on TV here in the states.

Love the British humor, anybody remember "The Young Ones"?

Don't know about that one, did not make it to Germany; my no.1 for British comedy is Fawlty Towers.

Love the British humor, anybody remember "The Young Ones"?

I seen it on the local German TV a few times when I was stationed there in the early 80's. AFN-TV (Armed Forces Network) back then only had one channel back then (on rabbit ears) and it aired from 10am to 10pm. Boring *** shows that ran 10am to 4pm and then replayed the same shows from 4pm to 10 pm. No commercials except military ones that warned about driving tanks and artillery through residential areas with antenna's up (electrocution), walking on train tracks while drunk, don't rock the beer machines in the barracks...could be deadly. They beer machines in the barracks were like coke machines that dispensed bottled German beer for 25 cents. If you rocked the beer machine just right you could get it to release beers for free. Always heard about drunk GI's getting killed by falling beer machine. Those were the days!

How about Doc Who? Not comedy I know, but reruns used to come on saturday afternoons and late night tv when I was a kid.

I like the documentaries and British comedies on PBS. Some of the British shows are a tad too strange for my liking.

Monty Python's Flying Circus. It was a British TV Comedy series that ran from 1969-1973 starring John Cleese, Eric Idle, Michael Palin, and others. Pretty funny.

I cant stomach that show, I never understood the hype

Back