Engine pad and block casting numbers

Nice bet with worthy benefactors! Well done!! You have to throw in the Obama sticker!!! LOL!

Absolutely, I'm game. That was a great idea on Stan's part... AND... It will look outstanding on his New Yorker. :poke:

I'm confident enough that I'm willing to raise the stakes.
A Gay Pride rainbow window decal instead of the I love Obama bumper sticker?

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Are you trying to make this easier on yourself when this bore measures 4.25".... :skeptical:

Not hairy enough to put on the bear community sticker I guess. :)

595px-Bod_flag_svg.jpg

595px-Bod_flag_svg.jpg

I thought about affixing the "hybrid" leaf symbol so that it would look almost stock next to the "Chrysler" name plate on the bumper of my car. I know there are some folks who would be absolutely infuriated by the sight of that on the bumper some old, large and loud gas guzzler car....hehehehehehe...all the more reason.

HB.jpg

I thought about affixing the "hybrid" leaf symbol so that it would look almost stock next to the "Chrysler" name plate on the bumper of my car. I know there are some folks who would be absolutely infuriated by the sight of that on the bumper some old, large and loud gas guzzler car....hehehehehehe...all the more reason.

Good idea!!!

I would love to see that, priceless!

I'm confident enough that I'm willing to raise the stakes.
A Gay Pride rainbow window decal instead of the I love Obama bumper sticker?

(Sent using Forum Runner)

The question remaining is..........how long does the sticker have to stay on the car????

OMG! I have U.S. Army Ft. Bliss, Texas stickers on my bumpers fron the late 70's.

I'm sure the loser will be very anal to put them on properly, so we should have a general idea how long it'll last. :)

That'll be nice......coming to Carlisle with a Gay Pride sticker?

How about adding a gay pride T-shirt for 24 hours at Carlisle to the bet???

Back