Factory 4-Speed-C-Body-Photo-Thread

It doesn’t surprise me that you could get a 4 speeds those years. The mechanials were identical to Plymouth and dodge. But it was not officially listed in 66.
Has anyone ever laid eyes on a factory 66 4 speed Chrysler?
..i didn't see such a thin in the past 30 years

It doesn’t surprise me that you could get a 4 speeds those years. The mechanials were identical to Plymouth and dodge. But it was not officially listed in 66.
Has anyone ever laid eyes on a factory 66 4 speed Chrysler?
In my watching of 4-speed Cs (since around 1992), I have seen 65 Chryslers with them, and 1 or 2 claimed-original (but undocumented) 67 300s - but I have never seen a 66 (nor a 68).

Yup, it's an oddball, but it's another car that serves to prove that one could order AC in a manual trans C body.

Wheels aren't correct, but that's no big deal.

I've been talking with the owner to try and get him to join up here.

Here's one I think has not been posted yet.
Was bought by a member here, car was in PA and now in GA.
My Chrysler 300Ls

1688582099194.png

1688582121753.png

1688582147735.png

1688582301913.png

Ben, absolutely beautiful car. Congratulations on such a good score.

Thanks Kup. I’m studying all I can about the C Body Mopars. I’m a motorcycle guy and the learning curve for old cars is steep. Ben

Just got this one home today, 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4 Speed convertible. Bought it at an auction in Kansas. Here is a YouTube video walk around. If you like it please subscribe to my channel!

Spending the day at Mopars at the Red Barns at the Gilmore car museum in Hickory Corners, Mi. The Sport Fury is getting some love.

IMG_20230722_103355905_HDR.jpg

Just got this one home today, 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4 Speed convertible. Bought it at an auction in Kansas. Here is a YouTube video walk around. If you like it please subscribe to my channel!

So you wound up with that one......

Yes, and it seems to be a pretty solid car. Lots of fun to drive. First show I've taken it to. Lots of people who said they haven't ever seen a four speed in a big car.

Back