IMG_7908.JPG
IMG_7912.JPG
IMG_7911.JPG
IMG_7913.JPG
IMG_7914.JPG
IMG_7916.JPG
IMG_7918.JPG
IMG_7920.JPG
Went to the all MOPAR show today at Farmington Dragway in NC. Sponsored by the Piedmont MOPAR Club. 32nd annual show. Man on man what a day. I overdosed on MOPAR **** all day. Got there a little late as I missed my turn & didn't realize it until I had driven 30 minutes. Got there. Went straight to the swap meet. Bumped into a bunch of friends & started talking. Lost track of time. Then went To the drag strip just in time to see first round. Bumped in to more friends while walking the staging lanes. So I got over to the car show a bit late & a lot of them had left. I did get these pics.

IMG_7907.JPG

Last edited:
I just love the bold colors that were available in the 50's.
Why would anyone use a modern paint color on a Forward look car when they have choices like this.

img_7907-jpg.124558

Damn I wish I would have know that was going on. Farmington is only 30 minutes from me.

Damn I wish I would have know that was going on. Farmington is only 30 minutes from me.
Every year in May. Rain or Shine. Two more comming up. Piedmont Dragway in Greensboro in August & VMP Dragway in Dinwiddie, VA in September.

View attachment 124558 View attachment 124559 View attachment 124560 View attachment 124561 View attachment 124562 View attachment 124563 View attachment 124564 View attachment 124565 View attachment 124566 Went to the all MOPAR show today at Farmington Dragway in NC. Sponsored by the Piedmont MOPAR Club. 32nd annual show. Man on man what a day. I overdosed on MOPAR **** all day. Got there a little late as I missed my turn & didn't realize it until I had driven 30 minutes. Got there. Went straight to the swap meet. Bumped into a bunch of friends & started talking. Lost track of time. Then went To the drag strip just in time to see first round. Bumped in to more friends while walking the staging lanes. So I got over to the car show a bit late & a lot of them had left. I did get these pics.
I sure wish that I had known another member was there I would have really enjoyed speaking with you as I have read many of your words in the past.I also thank you for posting photos of Gee-Gee my 67 Newport Custom.(didn't realize my engine bay looked that shabby)

I sure wish that I had known another member was there I would have really enjoyed speaking with you as I have read many of your words in the past.I also thank you for posting photos of Gee-Gee my 67 Newport Custom.(didn't realize my engine bay looked that shabby)
I was over there kinda late. I was hurrying from car to car as they where pulling out.

Back