found an unknown fender tag plate

starwatcher67

Reaction score
Who can please help me bring light into this mystery. When i bought the car after a few Days i Found this Fender tag plate in the globe box, which seems unrelated to m'y car. Who knows more? Thanks n avance.

IMG_20180821_213028.jpg

1968 Newport 2-door hardtop 383-2 built on August 22nd (early car) PP1 red with a tan interior. And its a Canadian built model.

1968 Newport 2-door hardtop 383-2 built on August 22nd (early car) PP1 red with a tan interior. And its a Canadian built model.
Great, Thanks for the Quick and compétent answer. As i Do live on Canada, the likelihood of having Canadian built models is high. Now
, what Do i Do with this plate?

Great, Thanks for the Quick and compétent answer. As i Do live on Canada, the likelihood of having Canadian built models is high. Now
, what Do i Do with this plate?
Just hang on to it Doug will be along any day now, he has been summoned...
998707EE-516E-4FE2-85EE-574ABED39A38.jpeg

I really can’t add more to what Hergfest posted. Pretty straightforward car. Doesn’t appear to be anything out of ordinary or extra ordinary about it.

The SO number starting with A and the w/6 code tells us it was built for sale in Canada. I’m not good enough to tell if this is a tag from a Windsor plant car.

Back