Status
Not open for further replies.

GG-1

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_1349.jpg
IMG_1350.jpg
Dear C-Friends,

As pictured in the attachments, I am looking for one tailpipe clamp and the two bolts and 2 lock washers that fasten it to the hanger. It's for my 1967 Plymouth Fury VIP with factory dual exhaust. One photo is the complete side, and well, the other is missing the clamp.

If you have one or know where to get one please let me know.

Much obliged,

Alex

IMG_1352.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure how bad you want it,
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 NOS MOPAR C BODY BIG BLOCK EXHAUST HANGER 2823933 | eBay
The bracket may be different but I bet the bolts and clamp are the same.

Not sure about these
1 ONLY NOS MOPAR CHRYSLER EXHAUST PIPE HANGER BRACKET HARDWARE 3466987 | eBay

Alan
Thanks Alan, good of you to find and post those. Like you said, first one looks to have correct clamp and bolts. Second one looks incorrect. My exhaust pipes sit firmly right now without it. I do want it.. need it.. but should be able to find another for less than 75.00...

I've made the clamp out of some scrap round stock laying around, a torch and Junior High School shop class skills, really not that hard.

View attachment 215970 View attachment 215971 Dear C-Friends,

As pictured in the attachments, I am looking for one tailpipe clamp and the two bolts and 2 lock washers that fasten it to the hanger. It's for my 1967 Plymouth Fury VIP with factory dual exhaust. One photo is the complete side, and well, the other is missing the clamp.

If you have one or know where to get one please let me know.

Much obliged,

Alex

View attachment 215972

I have the bolts, washers and strap for a '70 fury factory mount and they look to be the same. PM me if interested.

Dave

Eureka! Found within 24 hours.

Very kind of Dave to pull these from his "junk" pile and offer to send them off to me for the mere shipping cost. Such a breath of fresh air in light of so many other factory parts that have proven difficult and pricey to obtain. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back