getting closer to being done for carlisle

crazyboutwagons

Reaction score
I am getting closer to being done getting car ready for carlisle. to do list

1) replace broken window rivets on drivers rear door. done
2) refinish magnum 500 center sections done
3) have rusted tailgate replaced goes to bodyshop on tues for switch. replacement is
ready for color matching of paint then assembly then
install. DSCN0738.jpg
DSCN0741.jpgDSCN0740.jpgDSCN0753.jpgDSCN0746.jpgDSCN0750.jpg4) have a/c sytem charged hopefully there will be enough time to get this done

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0750.jpg

DSCN0746.jpg

DSCN0753.jpg

DSCN0740.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

Sharp looking wagon. I almost asked what year, but then saw the little round side marker lights. '68 I presume.

I just replaced my drivers side rear door window rivets on the weekend too! must be a wagon thing.....not a particularly enjoyable job that one!

it helps to have the factory service manual. followed their instructions was a lot easier than what i did to get everything a part when it broke last year and i had to improvise a repair till i found the rivets from a A-body worked. Yes wagon is a 68. took car on 100 mile trip sunday car is running great couple small details to take care of yet.

That is looking really sweet and I can't wait to see it in Carlisle too! I think my Imp is ready for the trip as well and I'm going to squeeze in a road trip this weekend as well just to see how it responds to some extended time at highway speeds.

got my registration paperwork out last night to see were i am assigned to park looks like i am with other wagon's in the red zone next to swapmeet. thats good will not have to walk far for bargins.i will have a canopy set up to get out of the sun everyone is welcome to stop by and look and say hello . been to goodguys shows before but never to Chryslers at Carlisle looking forward to the weekend.

.i will have a canopy set up to get out of the sun everyone is welcome to stop by and look and say hello . been to goodguys shows before but never to Chryslers at Carlisle looking forward to the weekend.

Will make it a point to stop by. For a Mopar guy ..... Carlisle blows the Goodguys show out of the water.

Back