Going Down?

Love this sight!

I can't wait to see the car in person. It just hit me, is that what you were picking up in Dayton on Monday?

I can't wait to see the car in person. It just hit me, is that what you were picking up in Dayton on Monday?

Metal Brite had 4 pieces of my Polara trim that they forgot to give me. I also picked up the U bolts for the Imperial at Acme Spring while I was there.

I pulled her out yesterday & took a couple little better photos & a shot of the FAST setup...
Fast.jpg..........Left.jpg
Interior.jpg

Fast.jpg

Left.jpg

Interior.jpg

Looks bad ***, looking forward to how the F.I. works on road it self tunes right? How do you like that Durango I looked at a white one yuk has to be black. Any complaints, gripes, praise.

Looks bad ***, looking forward to how the F.I. works on road it self tunes right? How do you like that Durango I looked at a white one yuk has to be black. Any complaints, gripes, praise.
Thanks, Dave.

The EFI does in fact self tune. I'll report back once the weather breaks but I already know that it was money well spent.

The Durango is my wife's daily & we absolutely LOVE it. We ordered it & had it built which was a lot of fun. They would send emails every time it moved along the assembly line. No complaints whatsoever.

Oh man does that look amazing! I can't wait to see this one in person.

Yeah I would like to see that car at carlisle but maybe a look at nats as good guys and carlisle clash. I built one online that was fun also did a compare of Avenger with a 3.6 and a Charger r/t with 5.7, power to wieght is suprisingly close, kind of like a Road Runner compared to Hemi gtx. Not really

LOOKS GREAT ROSS ......... will this be your go to Carlisle car? You are going!!

Thanks but I'm not sure about Carlisle. It's the same weekend as Good Guys. That really sucks because as much as I would love to go to Carlisle, I can go to Good Guys all weekend & sleep in my own bed.

Back