Going Down?

Yes, he is ......... he'll be wearing a hat this summer

Not quite yet.

BUT youve done it before and it is the lesser of the two shows

I can't wait to experience Carlisle, I really can't. Meeting a bunch of FCBO guys would be really cool. Everybody I've met so far has been awesome. We all have the same disease.

Last year I ran across a bunch of rat rods and some old wagons headed that way wed-thur pretty neat seeing stuff like that on the road being driven, but chevy people's ignorance just makes my skin crawl. Its my hang up and the best therapy is a good dose of mopar.

That's funny, Dave. You need some therapy. ;) Southwestern PA puts you not too far from Cbus. I think you already said you're coming to Nats, right?

I wanna get back BUT I have been to the Nats and simply didnt find it irresistible,unlike Carlisle.... i have also been to Moparfest and would rank that one 2 of the 3 shows

I keep procrastinating about getting my passport (since my military ID doesn't count anymore) and I would like to go to Moparfest at least once.

Yes Ross therapy might help, I will be at nats probably come to cbus for what was the May Chrysler classic just to see some racing and get the spring started.

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but has the weather cleared enough to take any better pictures of this car?

Here ya go. Still not great pictures but you definitely get the sense for the ride height & wheels/tires.
pimp.jpgPimp2.jpgPimp3.jpgPimp4.jpgPimp5.jpg

pimp.jpg

Pimp2.jpg

Pimp3.jpg

Pimp4.jpg

Pimp5.jpg

That is cool as hell Ross. I will be expecting a ride sometime this spring/summer.

I keep procrastinating about getting my passport (since my military ID doesn't count anymore) and I would like to go to Moparfest at least once.
This year would be a good year for you to go because our dollar is going into the toilet. Would love to see you guys up here with your cars.

That looks awesome.

I wanted to see them from a better perspective, because I really like the rim lacing. I have generally not liked wire wheels, and I didn't know why until I saw yours. It's because the spokes terminate so far from the wheel rim edge. I was looking at your wheels, and they have much better balance.

This year would be a good year for you to go because our dollar is going into the toilet. Would love to see you guys up here with your cars.

I would love to bring my Newport to the show.

Back