Good local Mechanic / Garage in North Irving / Ft Worth / Arlington Area ??

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My son just accepted a job in the Ft Worth / Arlington TX area and is/will be living in the North Richland Hills area and office is in Irving but sounds like he'll be working from home a lot so close to either would be ideal. Does anyone in that area have any good shops they trust and have used that you can recommend?

He's currently driving a 07 Honda Accord that's in really good shape so we're not anticipating regular problems. We've actually had it for about 5 years and has been a great car that's been well maintained with regular oil changes, alignment, brakes etc.

He just graduated university so still young and doesn't know much about cars and frankly I don't do much to them myself either. Other than some basics he isn't going to do much other than change a battery, headlights (he's done that actually), air filters etc and he doesn't have anywhere to work on cars anyway other than the parking lot.

I personally always look for a locally owned shop that I can connect with and trust the owner/manager/staff who are actually good trust worthy mechanics to do good work correctly and shoot me straight on what needs done vs pushing for things to be done to pad the bill.

So I'm looking for a suggestions for good place we can trust for him to have locally.

Appreciate any help FCBO !!!

Here a map showing the area

upload_2016-5-24_16-42-24.png

upload_2016-5-24_16-32-31.png

Back