Graveyard Carz New Season Starts November 30

As for Alyssa, she dumped Josh, no big story there. Fired him and the other clown.

She's still married to Josh and the credits for last season still show Alyssa Rose. Digging around with Bing shows that they are still married but separated with her dating some other guy.

Yeah.... if those idiots stopped jerking around and showing off to get in the pants of Alyssa, maybe they could get a car finished on time.

I don't mind it. My wife watches the mysteries, they're actually not bad. Lots of eye candy too. Besides, she puts up with watching F1 with me.
Hey wait a minute didn't you say...

:poke:

I don't see anyone making any attempt to get in her pants on GYC.

Plus she is as dumb as a brick.....

But we don't see half of what goes on. These guys behave like 15 year olds. Trying to get attention. From anybody. Don't get me wrong, I watch it sometime I just find it amusing..
And she's been "Porking " it on lately.. lol

I watched GYC tonight and Alyssa looks like she has trimmed up nicely and not acting as air headed for a change.

She's hot again!!!!!

:thumbsup::usflag:

BTW, they featured a red Forward Look Imperial convertible at the end of last night show while they were at that car show. Mark talked about that car for a couple of minutes.

About time..... :thumbsup:

I watched GYC tonight and Alyssa looks like she has trimmed up nicely and not acting as air headed for a change.

She's hot again!!!!!

:thumbsup::usflag:
Probably cuz she's on the prowl again.... wait till she lands somebody, she'll pork it on again.
I hope not, I like her.

My Dish DVR shafted me and didn't record the new episode. It say's it didn't record because it's not new, but in the description in big red letters it says new.:BangHead:

My Dish DVR shafted me and didn't record the new episode. It say's it didn't record because it's not new, but in the description in big red letters it says new.:BangHead:

Bummer.

You missed the Forward Look imp convertible too.

Bummer.

You missed the Forward Look imp convertible too.
I have Motor Trend on Demand so I should be able to find it. I deleted the dish timer and made a new one and now it will work. I don't know what was wrong with the last timer. Technology, go figure.

I have Motor Trend on Demand so I should be able to find it. I deleted the dish timer and made a new one and now it will work. I don't know what was wrong with the last timer. Technology, go figure.
I looked and my DVR made the transition from Velocity to Motor Trend like it never happened, GYC is set to record on Friday. Still have a few episodes to catch up on before I see a forward look beast.

Back