Graveyard Carz New Season Starts November 30

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I know some people don't like them but I do!

A show dedicated to restoring Mopars is a good thing in my book.

Do they act a little crazy at times??? Yes, but they have been toning the craziness down quite a bit the last couple of seasons. They got rid of the total idiots and have guys that do a good job. I would love to have ANY of their body and paint guys work on my cars. You can bet that if I ever hit the Mega millions or Powerball...... I'll get them to restore a Formal and/or a SFGT.

Hell, they’d have to do some real work to do a “C”. They can’t just bolt on new repro pieces from Tony’s.
I do like the show though even with his craziness. After the cars the daughter makes the show.

I like the show better than most things on TV. At least they're attempting to restore and it's all Mopar. Most car shows are all about restomod or total customization and many are Ford/Chevy almost exclusively. I hate when they take a relatively unique or rare car and swap everything out, chop it up, etc....

Having said that, it's tough to stomach Worman's stupidity and unfounded arrogance. I know, the entertainment industry is looking for someone who's a dip **** because that brings in the ratings. That's the reason for the ridiculous number of "reality?" shows on TV, very low production costs, high return on investment but I don't know who watches all that crap.

One last rant, the reason I say they're attempting to restore the cars is that I saw an episode recently and Worman was talking about the correct restoration of a 70 Challenger he just finished while they were showing a close up of an Edlebrock Eliminator carb sitting on the 440 Magnum. :BangHead:

All those cars sitting in his back lot in limbo waiting for him decide which one to do next to appease MT. I’ll bet a lot of those car owners took their cars there hoping it will be featured on the show.

I hope they show the Dodge A-100 "Little Dead Wagon" their doing.

Through the BS, I can usually pick up a nugget or two. The small details and coloring of components interest me the most.

Through the BS, I can usually pick up a nugget or two. The small details and coloring of components interest me the most.

I find block sanding the bottom of the unibody very interesting...
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Then the other show 'FatheadWorks' where he's going on about the multi-grand $$$ coilover suspension they are installing and then uses a pair of Channel locks to turn the spring adjuster.

FFS for all that money and they didn't include the special wrench for the adjuster!

:bs_flag:

Most all the weekend cars shows are just extended infomercials, fooled you eh?

I’ll admit to watching it a few times last season and it wasn’t horrible, a bit boring if anything.

Funniest part about Mark was when he was spam calling Josh(?) at the nut & bolt shop with all the stupid/crazy impersonations before he hired him, but he's been an idiot since.

BTW what happened between the daughter & Josh? Divorced? Show ruined the relationship?
Surprised I didn't hear about it on the celebrity news, guess not TMZ worthy...

Every reality show has the same formula. Whether bidding on storage garages, building a custom bike/car or flipping a house. You got your village idiot, the prick, the good guy, the eye candy and always an impossible deadline.

heh, reality shows, going into wallyworld way in the back by electronics pre-black Friday I saw a cardboard stand with one of the house show flippers Christmas book offering, dark haired girl Joanne(?) the one that I heard was on the 'outs' with her husband (aren't they all).

Sud'da done a book on marriage advice IMAO!

The only Automotive reality show that I like to watch is the British version of Wheeler Dealers. Basically it's a guy in a shop fixing a car. The dramatics are minimal and there's no product placement. I haven't seen the new USA version, but I doubt if I'm missing anything.

Graveyard Carz sucks on many levels.

Spell your damned title correctly and I may watch an episode. So friggin trite. Like a tattoo shop called “Twsztd”.

Dave Thumbs up.JPG

Not “must see tv” anyway. Hallmark channel gets more view time in this house.

Back