Have a priest bless my car?

Let it ride with you on the backseat just like I do with my doll:
20200516_154303.jpg

Don't throw it away. Don't wash it. Don't keep it. Next time you're at a car show, hide it in a friend's car who has a car at the show. Then, when they find it, tell them it's theirs till they can pass it on to another friend's car at another show. My circle of friends had an ugly ceramic pig headed hand puppet that made the rounds. I once found it zip tied to my radiator core support. Another friend found it when he removed the convertible boot on his 65 880 convertible. It once slid out from under the front seat of a 64 Imperial when stopping at a light prompting the wife of the driver to scream. It made the rounds for several years till it ended up with a severe head injury on it's way to Belgium where it was to have continued it's journey.

Box it up, put a bogus return address on it, and FedEx it to your ex-wife or someone else you despise. The mojo will then be theirs.

I would say that creepy guy you bought the car from played a ingeniously hilarious trick on you.
:rofl:

When I acquired my car, we opened up the trunk because I wanted to inspect the car, and the main thing that stuck out was this old beat up cabbage patch kid, I asked the guy if he wanted his doll back and he creepily said he bought the car with the doll in it, the doll stays with the car. Now I don’t buy into haunted stuff but what are your thoughts so far I keep the doll there but should I remove it?
Those dolls are worth money, research it and thank me later.

Find a doll collector and find out if it's worth anything. It might be worth something, never know it might pay for the car

Maybe there’s a backstory to the doll. Or, you can make one up!

I added Mr. Bill to Mel, my 95 Buick Roadmaster Limited. I bought the car from my future mother-in-law as it was her husband’s (Mel). The plate is because he had been given the nickname Ike, by his uncle and he hated that nickname.
Everyone knew him as Ike and when he passed, the grave diggers couldn’t find his grave as they were looking for Ike, instead of Mel.

89D88B2C-D663-4ACD-BCA4-E9D661B8D1D3.jpeg

Check the fender tag and see if it has the 57F factory possessed option, otherwise remove it. I think there was a 57 Fury that came with that one.

Like when a broadcast sheet helps the value of a Mopar, the adoption papers for the doll helps its value. Without those papers its not worth much. Too dirty to donate to any second hand store.
I find it creepy and if it were me I would get rid of it.
Count your lucky stars the car did not come with a dog or cat that lived in the car..lol

Back