Hey all!

71ChargerSE

Reaction score
Hey all, lurked around a bit and I've been looking around for a C body cruise around while I work on my Charger. Well I think I may have finally found it. 1969 New Yorker 9 passenger wagon, complete with a 440, power windows, rear air, and I'm told leather seats, the seats have covers so I'm not sure about those yet. It does need some minor issues resolved, the rear plastics are shot as is the headliner, otherwise seems really solid. I didn't see any rust on the lower portions of the body, but the paint has been baked off over years of neglect, he did tell me he has driven it pretty regularly up until a couple years ago and the registration and inspection stickers show that to be true. I'm going back over later next week to get a better look, and hopefully, pick it up. Once I make the deal I will post pics and reveal the purchase price. :yaayy:

Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

Nice score on the wagon!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Stopped over today and finalized the deal, picking her up on Friday AM. Here's a pic to get you by...

ForumRunner_20130807_193311.jpg

I'll post more pics on Friday when I get her home and hosed off.

ForumRunner_20130807_193311.jpg

What a kool piece, can't wait to see more of it!

Congrats and welcome. You plan to "drive as is" or go through another resto beside the Charger ? Guess it won't suffer a lot in Tx being left in that state.

I'm planning to drive as is. I had thought about primer, but for now I'll leave the patina, make sure the mechanics are sound and drive. Once the Charger is finished she'll have her turn.

Likewise, I could/would drive as is -- as long as the mechanicals are in good shape. The body looks pretty good.

Welcome to the Party 71ChargerSE. Anybody with ah long Roof has got to be high on the list of good guyz. BTW, If you need 'bout anything for the '71 (parts wise) P.M. Me and I'll hook you up with a car-bud up in Minnesota that deals in nothing but '70-'71-'72 Chargers + Road Runners and partz! HUMMM, '69 front end aye? I knew the '70+'71+ and '72 noses would interchange but didn't know 'bout the '69. OH YEAH, How do you like Pate now that the homesteed is gone and they moved the swap Meet into Texas International. Kinda short on shade ain't it? Miss that Swap Meet and where it was, Jer

Wow, thats a great score, nice going. I agree with Dave, at this point all wagons need to be rescued. I almost snagged one myself about 2yrs ago.....72 Plymouth. I wonder at times if I was supremely stupid for not grabbing it on the spot. IIRC the dude was in a "selling" mood....he wanted to move it, I could have had it for a song and a dance..could have driven it home. Looking back now I probably should have scooped it up.:BangHead::rant:
1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 01.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 02.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 04.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 11.jpg1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 13.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 01.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 02.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 04.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 11.jpg

1972 Plymouth Fury Suburban 13.jpg

Back