How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

The heard calls for its seventh member...:poke:
let's see about that gold 4 door sitting in the Wisc. weeds first...the story on that one is still a mystery.
20181007_125951s.jpg

Anybody done a welfare check on @Newport 66? Last seen on mission bushwhacking his way to the gold Imperial.

LOL.....I'm still here. Priorities the last two days have been winterizing my stuff while the weather still good. Got 90% of it done plus a few things that I decided now was a good time to work on. If I get my window project done in the morning, I'll head over in the afternoon. Otherwise it will be Friday. Patience young weedhoppers.....

Ok, steady rain here......
Not that I'm gonna melt it anything, but working in a cool rain isn't my idea of a good time.
See what the weather does later.
Sorry for being a wuss.....

You have to share more photos and info on yours when you get a chance.
The 72 and 75 are tucked away in SD. I will not be back until 2nd week of Nov. Before winter sets in, I will exercise each one and get pictures. I promise! The 74 is here in New Mexico, it is rough, but I may have to try to get it running. Wifey is in South Dakota, so I can use her space here. (But it has to run to get it out of storage!) I also have to pull the engine in the 78, fix rear main seal and repace the seals and tighten up the trans. Busy, busy - not to mention the evaporator needs to go in the 77 Doba!

ImpJay, not sure if you are asking Doc or myself if we have pictures. I own the 75. I have some. I will post them later today. Not may though.

I`m waiting for seeing yours, Moseman. No need to hurry, though.:popcorn:

This thread is about to expire and I'll have to start another titled one 2019+ so it can last to eternity...But, here's the latest Florida Ebay one.

flas.jpg
s-l1600gh.jpg
s-l1600de.jpg
s-l1600der.jpg
s-l1600swe.jpg
s-l1600derty.jpg
s-l1600awsed.jpg
s-l1600cdfv.jpg
s-l1600cv.jpg
s-l1600vbnm.jpg

Back