I have a question about these cars

I'll try to give you a early Christmas present. I only will do that if there is no traffic at all and I'll need at least a mile to get the yacht up to light speed.

I would like to see that! I replay your you tube sales video just to be able to ride in a formal with a 4-speed.

A four speed in that caravan would screw a lot of minds up.
And you'll STILL get idiots that will say they had one just like that once a long time ago. In white, too....

I would like to see that! I replay your you tube sales video just to be able to ride in a formal with a 4-speed.

Maybe Monday. There is a nice stretch of road a few miles from me that will do. I use to run my stealth over there at 3 times the posted limit.

Here's your car Rush when it was caught during mating season a few years back.
You didn't want to get between them.

10yict2.jpg

A caravan would be cool gotta be one with the wood grain from the 80s they do already have leaf springs in rear........:eusa_think:....:poke:

Here's your car Rush when it was caught during mating season a few years back.
You didn't want to get between them.

10yict2.jpg

Looks like incest to me. :) This will produce a Volare.

Ok guys where do you want me to put my camera? I'm going to give it a try in the am. The gopro has a suction mount so it is not easy to find a good place to stick it.

I did get a chance to make a little video for everyone. Sorry about the rattle in the trunk I could not here it up front. The end is the best part I buried the speedo with no problems and the cabin lets in a lot of air when you get her close to 5k and up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFXgEhmCmCw
Youtube says you did a no-no. Try again.

Posted via Topify using Android

I just tried it and your right. I'd give it a little time as it to 90 mins to upload it. The last 4 mins is the best.
It works now or it seems to work when it wants to.

Last edited:
"Send me an angle, right now"....and then bring on home with "U2"....if that ain't eighties I don't know what is,lol.

Back